Epilogue

Your POV:
Since you finally reunited with your family and decided to break up with your past, you started thinking about the future. A lot of things happened in your life.

First of all, all governments agreed that the risk of another world war is too big, and innocent people shouldn't die. So, after four years of negotiations, the entire world united. The United Earthian Federation got created. All countries had their own, small governments, which took care of the culture, religion and language on the territory of their country, and there was one, big government, created from 30000 people, that decided about everything in the world. It was a perfect decision, because poor countries started growing up and people didn't have to live in bad conditions.

In all of that, foundation had a very important job of controling all SCPs. However, because of you, they agreed with Serpent's Hand, that SCPs deserve freedom, of course as long as they can behave. So in one day, a lot of anomalies, mainly humanoids, got released to the public. They were still under the control of foundation, but since the Scarlet King was gone, almost all anomalies became friendly to humans. In the end, foundation was controlling only few SCPs, that couldn't be released to the public, mainly because they were anomalous buildings or machines, like SCP-914.

You were still one of O5s, but you didn't have a lot of job. Luckily, the world's government gave you a mission of keeping the peace in the world. Except that, you still had to travel between universes and help them.

You and Lucy bought a house, where you have decided to live together. Many SCPs lived near you, mainly because they really liked you. You were even able to somehow reduce SCP-166's succubus abilities, so she could wear normal clothes and live like a human. From what you know, she even found a boyfriend.

You were still performing an Ask with that guy from other universe, so people could fully understand SCPs. Sadly, 682 still hated the entire humanity, but he knew, that he cannot defeat you, so he was calm.

You had 20 years, and you still had a lot of live in front of you, but you have already done so much. You saved your sister, helped almost all SCPs, saved the world and defeated Scarlet King. You were making sure, that world is a peaceful place and nobody is going to start pointless wars. Who knew, that after so many years of depression and suicidal thoughts, your live will become so good. You have already proposed to Lucy, and of course, she said yes. You were already planning your wedding, but there was still a lot of time for that.

Alone, you were able to change a lot. Now, when humanity was united, and there was no difference between nations, you could achieve a great future. Future, where humanity can live in peace and harmony. And all of that...

Was thanks to you.

And that's the end of this book. Humanity and SCPs accepted each other and agreed to live together. Y/N was making sure, that the world and the Multiverse is a peaceful place. Special thanks to you, dear reader, who is reading this right now, that you survived until the very end of this story. That's all. Bye!

🎉 You've finished reading I will help others, even if others cannot help me. SCP reader x SCP foundation 🎉