Part 14 - Forbidden experiments

Your POV:
After you had woken up, you instantly started searching for SCPs, that could help SCP-939-101 get her human form back. Sadly, you couldn't find many logs, which included SCP 939. There was an experiment on SCP 212, which included SCP 939, but SCP 212 killed SCP 939, so there was no chance that you would use it. Another experiment included SCP 173, that snapped necks of SCP 939s used for that. Definitely out. After almost an hour of searching, SCP 939-101 woke up and looked at you.

Y: Hey, did you sleep well?

939-101: Yea. How long did I sleep?

Y: It is a 7 a.m., so almost 11 hours.

939-101: Eleven hours?!

Y: Yup. I was trying to find a way to help you, but I cannot find anything! Every single experiment that included SCP 939, ended up in a disaster.

939-101: At least you tried. You are the first person that treated me like a normal human, even if I am this thing...

Y: Don't worry, I will find a way to help you, even if that takes me a long time. By the way, I don't want to call you SCP-939-101, it doesn't sound good. Can I call you Lucy instead?

939-101: Of course!

Y: Great! I will bring us some food, maybe other researchers will help us.

You left Lucy in your room and went to a cafeteria for some food. You have grabbed some steak, that cookers prepared for Lucy, and some fries for yourself. You were this kind of person, who could eat a lot, and never get fat. On your way back, one of the scientists, Benjamin, stopped you.

B: Hey Y/N, why are you leaving so fast? You usually stayed for some time.

Y: I have to find something. It may take a lot of time.

B: Damn, then it will be very boring today. Your jokes were making this place even better than it is now.

Y: Heh, do you know why they call this place a cafeteria?

B: No...?

Y: Because of the drinks. It is a caffee-tea-area.

B: Wow, I totally didn't expect that!

Y: I know, this is a weak joke, but I couldn't remember a better one.

B: That's ok. But what do you need to find?

Y: Something, that could help Lucy, SCP-939-101 get her human form back.

B: Maybe SCP 212 could help?

Y: Won't work. I have already looked at the experiments there.

B: And what about 914? I don't remember if we tried to do that in the past.

Y: We did. Two first settings, fine and very fine killed them.

B: And 1:1?

Y: It is a blacked experiment. Only level 5 clearence has access to...

B: And you have level 5 clearence level. Maybe you should check that.

Y: Benjamin, you are a freaking genius! Why didn't I think of that earlier?

B: Then don't waste time and go check it!

Y: You are right, thanks and bye!

You quickly ran to your office, gave the meat to Lucy and started looking through the logs of experiments on SCP 914. After few minutes of searching, you have found the experiment, that you wanted to check. Sadly, it was all censored, so you had to unlock it. You clicked the option to show the secret information and typed your ID. Computer recognized your clearence level and gave you access to the secret file.