Part 17 - The Multiverse part 2

Your POV:
990: Welcome, to the Peace Council Y/N!

You were stunned. The council didn't have many members, only six people, but they looked like they know what they are doing.

990: So, you already know me. Guys, introduce yourselves.

Ink: Hey, I am Ink Sans.

You looked at him. He looked like a cartoon skeleton with a giant brush in his hands.

Ghost: Ghost Rider, nice to meet you Y/N.

He looked like a normal guy, but he had a burning skull instead of head.

Rick: Rick, but I don't give a shit if you want to call me Ricky.

This guy looked normally, but he had blue, spiky hair and strange devices, you have never seen.

Who: Dr Who, I think that you probably know about me.

And he was correct. You knew exactly who he is.

Professor: And I am Professor Paradox. The great manipulator of time and space.

He looked like an old man, but you knew that he can control his age. You wanted to greet him, but he instantly moved back.

Professor: Better don't do that. It would end up in a disaster.

Y: Why?

Professor: Because I am made from the second type of matter.

Y: Anti-matter?

Professor: Yes, and you know what would happen if I touched you.

Y: We would annihilate and create an enourmous explosion. But if you are from anti-matter, then why can you stay normally in this universe?

Ink: This place is made from the third type of matter - neutral matter, where protons and electrons are electrically neutral, like neutrons. That's why matter and anti-matter don't get destroyed instantly.

Y: Alright, good to know. But is this the entire council?

Rick: No, but the rest of us is fighting with these fuckers in other universes.

990: Rick please, stop swearing in front of him, he is just 15 years old.

Y: I am 16, but honestly it doesn't matter for me if he wants to swear or not.

Ghost: Alright, but I have a question. What are your powers Y/N?

Y: I can create weapons, bend the reality, reverse time, create my own dimension, read in minds, regenerate the worst wounds, block most of attacks and control laws of physic.

Ghost: Nice! But you still need to learn a lot to unleash your full power.

Who: Yea, I think that we have to show him "The Heart"

Ink: Yea, that's a good idea.  I wonder how much power can he consume.

Y: Uhm, what is "The Heart"?

Who: It is a machine, that powers up the entire Multiverse. You can consume energy from it to gain the control over the Multiverse, depending on the amount you can consume. We all have a small part of it. Ink, could you open a portal?

Ink: Sure.

Ink used his brush to create a portal, and you all passed through it. Having crossed the portal, you saw a giant machine, that looked like a human heart.

Ink: This is "The Heart". The real power of the Multiverse. When you touch the keyboard, you can control the code of the Multiverse, if you have enough power of course. However at this moment, none of us has that much power to do that.

Y: So, how am I supposed to get that power?

Ink: Go to The Heart and touch it. When you feel, that you body is about to get destroyed, leave. Too much energy will erase you from the existence in the Multiverse. You will truely die.

Y: How much power do you guys have?

Ghost: I have 0.029% of the maximum power.

Rick: 0.042%.

Who: 0.038%.

990: 0.033%.

Professor: 0.051%.

Ink: 0.054%.

Y: But...

990: That's only 0.247% of the maximum power. We know that. But we are also people, who have the biggest amount of power. Except Scarlet King, who has 0.379% of the maximum power. That's why we haven't defeated him yet.

Y: ... How do you think, how much power can I consume?

Professor: I think... Maybe 0.4%?

Y: Well, lets see.

You approached The Heart and touched it. You felt how the power is going inside your body and soul.

Rick: 0.05%, 0.1%, How the fuck is this going to fast?!

You kept touching The Heart.

Professor: 0.35%, 0.4%, he has already beaten the Scarlet King in the power!

Ink: 0.65%, 0.7%, What do you feel Y/N?

Y: I feel a little dizzy, but nothing el... Agh!

You felt an enourmous pain in the entire body, so you took your hand away.

Ink: That's... Incredible...

Y: What do you mean by, incredible?

Ink: You have now 1.12% of the Multiversal power! That's almost four times more than the Scarlet King!

Y: So you want to say, that 1.12% of the power that controls the Multiverse...

Ink: Is in you. Exactly.

Y: Wow, I don't know what to say.

990: Don't say anything. Just prepare. We will teach you few moves that may be useful in your battle with Scarlet King. But you will have to learn the Multiversal command prompt yourself.

Y: Alright, but I have got a question. When I was sleeping, I had a dream, where Scarlet King Destroyed my universe and somebody else told me, that this will happen in future.

Ink: Ugh, typical him...

Y: Who?

Ink: Nightmare sans, he is one of the destroyers too. Don't mind him if he appears again, he is playing with you to make you scared.

Y: What can I do if this dream happens again?

Ink: Try attacking him in your dream. If you can defeat him once, he will leave you.

Y: Alright, thanks.

990: I think that's all we wanted. You can go back to your universe Y/N. Time in here is different than in your original universe, so when you get there, it will be 6:05 a.m. Just remember, practice your abilities and come to us few times a week, we will make you the best fighter in the entire Multiverse.