Part 13 - Not everyone is a killer

Your POV:
It has been a week since the incident with SCP 3999. You were getting hard trainings from MTFs to prepare for a fight with a destroyer of the universes. They took a lot of your time, so you didn't have much time for a paperwork. Luckily, O5 council agreed to promote your friend Ellie to level 4 clearence, so she could replace you for that time. But because of these trainings, you couldn't meet with other SCPs anymore.

During one of your trainings, commander of the Mobile Task Force Delta-6, John, broke his leg so he had to go to a hospital wing. It also meant, that today is your lucky day and the training is over. You have decided to use that time to meet with all SCPs, that you haven't encountered yet. However, the only SCP that you haven't met in this facility, was SCP 939. You knew, that the instances of SCP 939 are in the basement, so you have to use an elevator. You talked with the scientist responsible for them, and after two minutes, you were already in the elevator.

The elevator was small, to make sure, that 939s don't escape with it. When it stopped, you stepped out and started walking around the basement. You weren't afraid of your life, even if they hurt you, you can always regenerate.

939-91: Who is there?!

You smiled and said:

Y: Hey, I am here.

939-91: Ah, there you are.

He started running at you, but you have used your powers to make him lie on the ground and stop his moves.

939-91: What are you doing?! Stop!

Y: Says the one that wanted to kill me. Give me three good reasons, why I should let you go.

939-91: Ok. 1: If you don't release me, you will regret that. 2: My friends will kill you. 3: Our Alpha will personally deal with you, if you don't let me go.

Y: 1: What can you do, if you cannot move? 2: I can stop their moves too. 3: I can kill him easily, the amount of power that I am using on you, is just a small amount of my real power.

After you said that, 939-91 started screaming. He probably called his friends, because after few seconds, three other instances of SCP 939 appeared.

939-64: Why are you lying on the ground?

939-91: I can't move! He is blocking my moves!

939-64: You moron! You know, that we don't attack other SCPs! *To you* I am sorry for him, he often makes stupid decisions.

Y: That's fine.

939-64: By the way, what are you doing here? I haven't seen you earlier. Are you a new object?

Y: Yea, they call me SCP 5205, but my name is Y/N. And I wanted to see this place, because this is the only place where I haven't been yet in that facility.

939-64: Well, then it is a pleasure to meet you Y/N, I hope that you will help us during another containment breaches.

Y: Sorry to dissapoint you, but I don't plan to breach. I work for them. And at this moment, I need to prepare for a fight for the entire Multiverse.

939-64: How can you work for them?! And what do you mean by "Fight for the entire Multiverse"?

Y: I am a very powerful object, and another powerful being is coming to our universe. I will have to fight with him.

???: Somebody help me!

Y: What was that?

939-64: Don't worry about that, it is probably one of ours trying to scare you.

???: Please... Anyone...

???: Shut up you little bitch, or I will make you suffer more!

Y: ... This is definitely not a joke. I am going to check it.

939-64: No, you can't!

But you didn't listen to him, and followed the voice. The thing that you saw there, made your blood boil. One of the 939 instances, a female one, was being tortured by other instances, including the Alpha.

939-Alpha: Don't you know that humans are our enemies you moron?! How long are you going to refuse to kill them?!

Y: Hey! Stop that!

All the instances looked at you surprised, that a human dares to come so far away into the basement.

939-Alpha: Well, well, well. I guess that you are being lucky you little bitch. We have got a meat to hunt down!

Y: Heh, I wouldn't try to attack me if I were you.

939-Alpha: Don't make me laugh! 39 and 77, get him!

Two SCPs started running at you, but you didn't move. You just stood there and waited. Waited, while collecting energy in your fist. You were going to create a huge mess here.

When one of the instances came closer and tried to bite you, you have grabbed his jaw, picked him up and punched him in the stomach. The amount of energy that you have collected was so huge, that it made the body of SCP 939 explode, and the only thing that was left from it, was a head that you held in your hand. Other SCP 939 instantly stopped running and looked at you scared.

939-39: What did you do to him?!

Y: The same thing that I will do to you, if you don't release her.

939-Alpha: You want her? Sure, go ahead. But you have to defeat me!

He started running at you. He was at least three times larger than other 939s, and definitely faster. You wanted to show him, that you don't need to touch him to kill him. You have grabbed him with a telekinesis and pushed on the wall. At the same time, you have summonned a lot of spikes on the wall, so when he hit it, they have penetrated through his skin, killing him instantly.

Every single 939 that saw that, instantly started running away, leaving the female 939 on the floor. You have approached her. She looked like she was getting bullied for a long time. You looked at your stomach. A lot of scars from the old times, when you were getting bullied, that you couldn't heal, because they were too old. They looked almost exactly like hers. You kneeled next to her and asked:

Y: What is your name?

939-101: They... They call me SCP-939-101...

939-101, it sounds familiar. However the last time when you have been reading 939s logs, was when you were 14 years old. Since this time, you didn't look into them again.

Y: Can you tell me, why did they attack you?

939-101: ...

Y: I am not going to judge you, but if you don't feel comfortable with telling me that...

939-101: I... I refused to kill people... I didn't want to do that...

Y: Interesting. Follow me, I will think what to do with you.

939-101: Are you... Going to kill me?

Y: No. But I cannot leave you here. They will seek for revenge. I must get you out of here.

She followed you to the elevator. It was very small, so it was hard to fit inside, but 939-101 was smaller than other instances and was able to step inside. You have clicked the button and elevator went up.

When the doors openned, scientists started screaming in fear, but you were able to explain them everything. You tried to find a cell for her, so she can rest, but you couldn't find anything. After short time, you have agreed to take her to your room.

You weren't afraid of getting eaten mainly because she wasn't lying about killing - you have read in her mind and she was telling the truth. Second of all, you went to a cafeteria and brought her an enourmous amount of meat. After she ate that, she fell asleep instantly.

During this time, you tried to find some information about her. Today, luck was on your side, so after few minutes, you have found a perfect document. "Reproduction of SCP-939". It described, how SCP 939-101 was born and how did she change from a human into an instance of SCP 939. Now you were sure, that you have to help her. But the question is, how?