Part 22 - Is this the end?

Your POV:
You have found yourself in the darkness again. Just great. You have died. There was nothing you could do. You tried to reverse the time, but it didn't work. It looks like you are not going to come back to live this time.

You looked around. There was nothing except hollowness. You were mad. You have failed the entire world, you have failed Lucy, you have failed SCPs, and what's worse, you have failed yourself.

343 promised that you will save them. But the nukes were still flying even after you released the energy. Of course, He was lying. He can be the multiversal being, even somebody bigger, but he is not the God. If he was, he would have told the truth.

343: Your mind doesn't allow you to rest, even after death.

Y: Great, what are You doing here?

343: I wondered, how are you doing after your death?

Y: You know, great, everyone is dead and I fucking failed everyone, including myself. Jeez, I really am useless...

343: Heh, who said that they are dead?

Y: Don't lie to me, I saw the nukes...

343: And? What was wrong with them?

Y: They were flying even after I have disabled all electricity.

343: Yes, that's correct, they were flying for three more seconds before they started falling on the ground.

Y: And exploded after my death...

343: How could they explode? You have disabled all electricity, the detonator failed.

Y: ... What?

343: The nukes were flying because hydrogen was burning for few more seconds. But they didn't explode. You didn't fail, you have saved the entire planet. Well, almost.

Y: What do you mean by "almost"?

343: Nukes that fell on the ground destroyed few buildings with their speed and mass, but that's not a big prize for the entire planet.

Y: Heh, so I didn't fail...

343: Nah, you didn't. And there is somebody, who would like to talk to you.

Y: Who?

Y-original: Me. Welcome, myself.

Y: What? You are me? How?

Y-original: Surprised? I am one of many Y/Ns that existed in the Multiverse.

Y: Existed? You mean, that you also died?

Y-original: Yea, in your universe tomorrow it will have been two weeks since I died.

Y: Wait, are you the Y/N that 953 told me about few days before fight with Scarlet King?

Y-original: The same one. However, there is something you have to know. Could You tell him?

343: Sure. Dear Y/N, you are dead...

Y: Yea you know, I haven't realised that yet, thanks...

343: Let me finish. You are dead, but you will not stay in here forever. It isn't your time yet.

Y: How am I going to go back?

343: Like that.

He snapped his fingers and you felt, how something is pulling you down. The light was getting brighter and brighter, until you woke up in a hospital bed.

L: Y/N! You are alive!

D: That's... Impossible... How did it happen?

Y: What do you mean doctor?

D: A very bright light started radiating from your body, all bones and wounds instantly healed and you came back to live. How?

Y: Lets just say, that Somebody helped me a little bit. By the way, where am I?

D: In USA, we have brought you here few hours after you died, so your family can say the last goodbyes to you.

Y: Wait, my family is here?!

D: Yes, they are outside the room. Shall I call them?

Y: Yes, but don't tell them that I am alive. I want them to see it with their eyes.

D: Of course.

The doctor left the room and you have closed your eyes and held the breath. Your parents and sister came to your bed.

M: M-My s-son... Wh-why you a-and not m-me?

S: Bro... I will never forget what you did for me...

F: Son.. I-I... I love you so much... We all love you...

Then you have grabbed his hand, openned your eyes and said:

Y: I love you too.

M: Y/N! You are alive!

They grabbed you and deeply hugged. You couldn't catch breath but luckily, they quickly released you.

M: How? How is this possible?

Y: That's a long story. Should I tell you from...

Then to your room stepped Bob. He looked really upset, but when he saw, that you are alive, he instantly ran to you.

B: Sweet Jesus Y/N! How?!

Y: I will explain it to you all. Lets start.

You have told them the entire story, how you ended up in the facility, how you got your powers and how you saved the world. You didn't tell about your little revenge on bullies, because they would be afraid of you.

B: I knew it! I knew that you are somebody Y/N and I always told you, to never forget about that!

S: Brother, I still cannot believe that you wanted to sacrifice your own life for mine.

Y: Oh don't mention it. You are my sister after all.

F: So, should we all go and eat something together? You have been in the afterlife for few hours after all.

Y: I agree. But Lucy is coming with us.

M: Y/N, we wouldn't leave her behind. She is your true love after all.

You left the hospital and went in the direction of a restaurant. On your way, you saw your old bullies, who looked at you surprised.

Y: What's the matter? You look like you have seen a ghost.

The leader approached you. You were preparing defend yourself, but instead of attacking you, he said:

B: Holy shit man, that thing in Paris was awesome!

Y: How do you know about that?

B: There was a live from that. And the recording in now on YouTube. In front of TVs, almost two billion people watched you saving the world!

Y: Well, good to know that. But I have to go.

B: Alright, but one more thing. We are sorry man. For everything.

Y: Oh don't worry about that anymore. Lets live with things that are now, not with the past. And it includes everyone in the Multiverse. Even you, dear reader.