Part 4 - Containment breach - Entrance Zone

Your POV:
It couldn't get any worse. It looked like you are really going to die here. MTFs don't care about class Ds, so they will probably shot you before you say: "I surrender". But to be honest, you were not afraid of death. You, Ellie and Mike went in the direction of the shelter. After you went through some corridors, your trio got spotted by MTFs. They started aiming at you, so you hid behind a corner.

MTF 1: Lets get them! But be careful, they are armed!

You knew that they will try to kill you, but you have decided to try and prove to them, that you are not a danger. You took your weapon and thrown it on the floor, so they can see it, but didn't leave from behind a corner.

MTF 1: What is that?

Y: Don't shoot, we don't have bad intentions!

MTF 1: Then leave with your hands up!

Y: ... Ok, but don't shot! Mike needs a medical help so he is going to stay here.

MTF 1: You are a fucking class Ds, why should we bother at helping you?

Y: Only I am a class D. Ellie and Mike are scientists.

MTF 1: Don't lie!

MTF 2: Calm down man, I think that he is telling the truth. *To you* Leave with your hands up and we will hold the fire.

Y: Alright, I am leaving.

You left the corner with your hands up and saw a group of MTFs aiming at you.

MTF 2: Kick the weapons to us.

You did as he said. They all were wearing helmets, but you were sure, that they were surprised seeing you cooperating with them.

MTF 2: You said that the other 2 are scientists, am I correct?

Y: Yes and they are behind the corner.

MTF 2: Sophia, Lucas and Micheal, check if he is telling the truth.

Three other MTFs went behind the corner and confirmed, that you were telling the truth.

MTF 1: So he kidnapped two scientists to use them for his escape... Commander, I think that we should terminate him instantly.

MTF 3: I doubt that. One of these scientists also had weapons, so it is more likely that they wanted to cooperate to survive together. And on their way they have found the second scientist, which was hurt, so they took him with them.

Y: You are almost correct.

MTF 3: *Aims at you* Almost?

Y: Most of the story is correct, except the last part. Other class Ds tried to kill him, so me and Ellie killed them and saved him from death.

MTF 3: *To Mike* Is that true?

M: Yea, he is telling the truth. If they didn't find me, I would be dead already.

MTF 2: Alright then. Come closer, I have to check your pockets.

Y: Alright. Just for your information, I have a lvl 5 keycard in the right pocket and that's all.

MTF 2: Lvl 5?! How did you get that?

Y: SCP 914. I have found a dead guard killed by SCP 173 with lvl 3 keycard, so I have upgraded it to lvl 5.

MTF 2: *Ends checking your pockets* Alright, you are clear. But it doesn't change the fact, that we cannot release you.

Y: ... I am aware of that.

MTF 2: Please go to the wall. We will do it quick.

Y: ... Can I do it myself?

MTF 2: What?!

Y: I asked, if I can do it myself. Just give me a gun with one bullet and I will do your job myself with that one bullet.

MTF 2: If you really want that... *Gives you a pistol* It has exactly one bullet.

Y: Thanks... *You picked up a gun and put it to your head*. Just send my body to my family. That's all I want.

And then you pulled the trigger, but nothing happened.

Y: What? Did you give me an empty gun?!

MTF 2: ... So, you really wanted to kill yourself?

Y: I said that I will do it for you. Why did you give me an empty gun?

MTF 2: Honestly, I thought that you will try to shoot one of us...

Y: ... I am not like them. I have my honor. Now please, give me a bullet. I want to end this.

MTF 2: ... No, you have proved that you are a good person. But tell me, why did you want to kill yourself? Don't you have reasons to live?

Y: ... I didn't end in this place, because I have commited a crime. I have ended here, because it was my own decision. I did that, to...

At this moment, you saw three Chaos Insurgency soldiers coming from behind.

Y: Behind you!

Most of the MTFs reacted instantly and hid behind a corner. But one of them, didn't have enough time to react, and Chaos Insurgency spotted him. You have decided to do the most stupid thing that you could do. You ran in front of him and took all the bullets on yourself. You felt them penetrating through your chest, stomach, arms, legs and one of them even hit your neck. MTF grabbed you by your suit and pulled behind a corner.

MTF 2: Oh shit...

Ellie: Y/N no!

MTF 4: Man... Why did you do that?

You felt that you are losing your consciousness and your vision became blurred. You had few more seconds of life, before it ends.

Y: ... I... Prefer... To... Die... For ... Somebody... Than... See... Him... D...i...e......

After that, you blacked out.

MTF's POV:
I didn't react fast enough and didn't hide from Chaos Insurgency, so they have spotted me. I prepared myself for death, when that class D ran in front of me and took all the bullets on himself. After CIs stopped shooting, I grabbed him and pulled behind a corner. I checked his wounds. He looked like a Swiss cheese. He had holes in the entire body. I have asked him, why did he do that. He answered, that he prefers to die for somebody than see him die. After the last word, he passed out.

MTF 4: ... I will never forget you man. I will avenge you, I promise...

Your POV:
The only thing you could see was darkness. So, that's how a death looks like. It looked like you have to spend the eternity in the darkness. It was depressing, but it was too late to change anything.

???: No, it is never too late for changes.

Y: Who said that?!

???: My name doesn't matter for now. But you are not going to spend the eternity in the darkness.

Y: Then where? I am dead, I cannot come back!

???: You can and you will!

Suddenly, you felt a strange energy filling you. At one moment, you could see all the alternate universes that exist, all SCPs, all living beings.

???: If you don't come back, then they all will die. You have the power now, to do anything you want. Use it.

Y: ... I don't want them to die... I refuse to let them die!

???: But they will die, if you are dead. So, what do you say?

Y: ... Then I refuse to die!

???: And that's what I wanted to hear! Now go back and help them! You are the one, who will change the fate of the entire multiverse! You are The Chosen One!

Suddenly, a bright light surrounded you, and you were back in your body. Everyone was confused. Now... The real battle finally begins...