Five

Olivia went downstairs and packed up the few items she had. Most of the things she had were borrowed, so in reality, she had no clothes that were hers. They were only Maureen's and Elliot's. She started to cry as she realized she had nothing. All of her items and the ones that belonged to her 5 and 6-year-old were all apart of a crime scene. 

"Olivia?" Kathy breathed quietly as she came down the stairs and into the basement. Olivia turned around quickly as she dropped one of the sweatshirts that she had been given by Maureen.

"I'm leaving it. I promise. I just need to get my clothes that I had been wearing to the hospital." Olivia spoke with wide tear-filled eyes.

"No, Olivia... it's okay. You aren't leaving." Kathy spoke.

"What... you don't want me here... and I don't blame you for that."

"I don't want my husband here anymore, Olivia... I think we need to talk." Kathy spoke. Olivia gave her a hesitant nod, before slowly sitting on the sofa. Kathy sat on the table in front of her before grabbing her hands.

"I know that Elliot loves you, and has for some time. My marriage has been over with for a while. We just never talked about it."

"I'm so sorry, Kathy... It's my fault." Olivia sniffled.

"What is?" Kathy asked.

"I was just so thankful for him and how he has been taking care of me... I kissed him and I didn't mean too... I hate myself for it, just like I hate myself for everything else that has happened in the last few weeks." Olivia breathed.

"You kissed him?" Kathy breathed.

"I'm sorry... I'm going to pack up what the girls have and then leave. I cannot believe that I let myself make such stupid decisions." Olivia whispered. She stood slowly and went to grab her old clothes. She started to change into them while Kathy was still in the room because she knew there was no point in hiding the scars. They were all over her and would never fade.

"He cut up your back pretty badly." Kathy breathed.

"Yeah..." Olivia frowned.

"If you want to be with Elliot... then be with him. Be happy. I just need to deal with it." Kathy sighed. Olivia shook her head as she looked at the clothes that were stained with blood.

"I'm never going to do that to you. I'm a horrible person as it is, and I don't need to hurt your family more than I already have. So... I'm going to go. Thanks for everything, Kathy."

|+|

Olivia got her car from the house before calling Cragen. She asked if she could go in and get the stuff that she and her daughters needed, but he refused to let her go in alone. He didn't know about earlier, and Olivia didn't plan on letting him know about it. Or about the kiss that she and Elliot shared.

"Thanks for coming, Captain." Olivia breathed, as she stood by the door. Cragen nodded slowly as he went to break the seal, but then he sighed when he saw it was already broken.

"Did you already go in there?" He asked, and Olivia shook her head.

"No..." She lied, and he sighed before opening the door and letting her in.

"You can grab what you need too, but then you need to leave. We are still investigating this all." Cragen breathed as he stepped in behind Olivia.

"Am I going to get arrested? Because I cannot go to jail... not now." Olivia whispered.

"You won't be going to jail, Olivia. I refuse to arrest you. Now, Olivia lets go."

They walked upstairs and Cragen helped Olivia pack up Michaela and Julia's items. Once that was done, Olivia moved to her bedroom. As she was grabbing her items, she started to speak again.

"Captain?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah?" Cragen replied.

"I'm pregnant." She whispered. Cragen looked at Olivia with worry in his eyes.

"What?"

"I don't know how far along I am, but I'm pregnant. Chris got what he wanted." Olivia breathed.

"Kid-"

"I don't know what I'm going to do, Captain! I don't have  a house, I don't have a job, and I'm going to have three kids!" Olivia sobbed.

"You have a job. You are just on leave." Cragen spoke.

"Who would trust someone who let themselves get raped and beaten without reporting it?" Olivia sniffled.

"The same way that you will grow to trust yourself again."

|+|

"Mama?" Michaela asked as she and her mother and little sister walked together away from the school. Olivia had gotten a motel room close enough to the school that she could walk the girls there every day.

"Yeah?" Olivia asked.

"Where are we going?" Michaela asked as they crossed the street once the sign changed and allowed them to walk.

"Uh, home... to the motel. We are going to be staying there until I can get us something better."

"Like our house?" Julia asked happily.

"No, honey. We will never go there again." Olivia spoke.

"But what about my stuff?" Michaela sniffled.

"I have all of your clothes, stuffed animals, and toys. That's all we could grab right now." Olivia explained, as her girls stopped her in front of the ice cream shop that they went to on the first and last day of school.

"Can we?" Julia whispered. Olivia looked inside before shaking her head.

"I'm sorry, girls... I don't know how to get into the bank accounts... your Daddy only knew the codes." Olivia breathed.

"So we are poor?" Michaela asked.

"Honey, we aren't. Captain Cragen is working on that. We will be getting into an apartment soon." Olivia spoke. She lifted Julia up as they continued to walk. Olivia looked at her kids as they made it back to the motel parking lot.

"As long as we stick together, we will be okay. Just promise to not give up on me, okay?" Olivia spoke, as she stopped walking before sitting Julia down. She looked at her sweet little girls and saw the tears in their eyes.

"Okay, Mama." Michaela whimpered.

"Thank you, sweethearts... now, I love you both with my whole heart."

"We love you too, Mama." Julia sniffled, before stepping forward and hugging her mother's waist tightly.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D