Part 1

I seem to be having some weird dream.
Of where i am actually some common girl on a country called "japan"
And from the looks of if on this strange life i seem to be using books as an escape from a certain emotion of sadness.
But as it look like i just happen on growing tired of this certain point on only reading at what fictional characters would do.

And that is how i seemed to find this "game"
It was just the usual kind one on every type of this "otame game"
It was just a certain low on nobility common girl that would somehow take the attention of some high ranking nobel gentlemen.
Of course on the so called high ranking, it would include the kingdom's only crowned prince as the most targeted male lead on this sort.
And of course that will also include an the royal family second prince or the prince's young brother as so on the Earl's son or a Marquess 's son.

To sum up this charadé its just creating a harem.
And i of course seem to be the rival on this heroine.
As my character seem to lose her own sanity of losing her only love on the crowned prince, that she so wildly chase to become his fianceé that he finally had enough when my character seemed to almost purged the heroine to pump her anger on her for taking the attention of her only love.

And thus how she and her family fall to ruin or her getting disowned or being executed on her own crimes.

As i slowly open my eyes to the maid that is waking me up, all i have known already that the dream i just had it is possible that it may be confirmed true as i do know that i was just about read a book on a room when i suddenly blacked out.

"My Lady? It is time to get up now." says the maid that is carefully waking me up. As i do know i am confuse on how to react on this matter.
As i slowly rise from my bed all i know is that i want to be fully alone right know on this occasion.
"I..i would like to have my breakfast ready after my bath." As i said my maid called layla slightly bowed and went to prepare on my morning routine.

Now that i know I'm alone i only know how shock i am on this matter.
Since i always seem to be having this weird dream rewind over and over again.
That it finally occurred to me on why such thing was being repeated.

I have been awakened as a villainess that is headed on destruction.
I'm also quite glad that i have regained this without the actual game being started yet.
But it will also start in the next two weeks on my entrance on the academy and my falling insanely inlove with a gentlemen that i seemd to resolve it will violence.

So i'm a villainess. Hm.
Not really surprising enough though as the word seem to be getting quite popular on my last life.
And that actually displease me that i didn't really get to feel the life coming out of me.
Some may seem freaked out on this but i was always curious on what death would really feel like.
Since there was always nothing entertaining happening, books was actually an amazing creation since it was like informing me on something peculiar.

As that now i..
I suddenly had a very unpleasant satisfying thought.