Part 8

2 Days had passed...
And Miss Heroine here, has been a huge pain to deal with as she had been always giving me the eye whenever given the chance.

Well, as she is busying herself of charming all her love targets...
I still haven't found a clue about who has been stalking or evesdropping our conversation or silent exchange.
As a matter of fact, i have been sensing or at least having a bit of a glance about that creep, as he or she had been following me.

I need to deal with that stalking little thing.

"Ooh, I'll have you all know i just had made eye contact with Sir Arthur today at class!

"Oh My!, You don't think he's taking interest on you?!"

"hmm, Let's just keep my hopes up!"

"uwahh, So lucky!"

hmm...
But first...
I need to deal with this love struck fools.

"Oh my! I almost forgot, I saw that little baron girl with him this afternoon!"

"Ugh! That little girl has been taking all Sir Arthur's attention! ever since that little incident of hers!

"Shameless as always! Don't you think so too? Lady Triana?"

Ahh as always being dragged on a converstaion...

"Ah! Let's not forget! Me And Miss Arina has also seen that Miss Amelia have been taking interest to His highness Philip!"

"Serioulsy?, That girl has nothing better to do!"

Hmm..
Maybe these fools aren't completly useless...

"Ah! I also saw her......"

Yes...
Maybe not...
If i could just fix all that flaws and maybe manupilate them do all the work then, the problem could be fix in no time...

After all these ladies are my so-called "entourage"...
It would'nt hurt of having them be my eyes and ears for this creeping situation of mine.

As they are always well inform and strangely can see everything....

"Ladies..."
All their talking have stop and all eyes have been place at me.
Huh.. You people are attentive to me.

"How about you i tell you all something that can fix this little situation with Miss Amelia, No?" I said to them
As i classped my fan to my hand.
And of course, I have no intent on telling them the true situation...
I could just use this little situation with Miss Amelia as a cover up for what is really the truth.

"Oh! Miss Triana! Please tell us"
"Yes! So that little petty excuse of a baron could leave Sir Arthur And his Highness alone!"

Hmm... Such loyalty...
I guess you people have no idea that my only intent is to use you all as my little puppets...

"Then.. Listen well to what i have to say then"
I said as i gave a polite smile.

_______________

As i was on our classroom that is already empty, i suddenly look up from the book i was reading to the sudden burst of the door and the slammed of it.

"Be quiet! you!"

"How dare you for being such a little stalker!"

"This kind of behaviour... How boorish.."

As i saw them... It seems they have brought a man and forced him to sit down in front of me.
And from the looks of it... It seems he have a low rank to be overpowered by My ladies like this.

But, well it seems he'll have to deal with it as i know my little entourage have the skills to give a threath to anyone lower rank to them...

"Lady Triana! We have found the stalker!"

"A crime like that should not be forgiven!"

Ahh you ladies do know how to play by my hands, No? Of course that little lie i told them is that a fellow little stalker have been following Miss Amelia around that she have been forced to want to be with His Highness and Sir Arthur to be safe...

Of course, They didn't buy it at first, But a sprinkle of some little truth and a little smidge of lie that this stalker have now been following me as that person cannot be close enough to stalk our little heroine...

With that... That is where the part is where they attach their own little strings to my hands...

Now let's deal with this little stalker...

A/N: WOOOAH Thank you all for the read!! i will also try to make updates as soon as possible!
Hope you all like the new chapter!
Stay Updated as always, Darling!