Part 7

On the next couple of days...

It has been no longer than a couple of days...

And this good for nothing...
annoying...
brat....
has been riding my back....
has been a huge pain in the....

I probably should just breath this in, and just handle this situation right now.
I am currently being confronted by this little girl or should i say the heroine.
Apperantly, she have noticed that i am another reincarnator, practically on the day of their first meeting and i to intervene on their "fated meeting"

Right...
Let's see...
i had dealt with this kind of situation before, and i am not really fond of being backed in a corner like this like some weakling.
I may not have been happy with my last life...
but i still appreciated the life that my father had given to me.

Thou this life is practically similar to my last one as i was also the heir to my father's company...             it just feels like history is repeating itself...

No...
That's enough....
I tried escaping this kind of life, but i guess it's better to just face with it.
plus, i got this little puppets i can use to at least entertain me for the time being.

sigh
Right, now let's get this over with.

"Now, What's seems to be your probelm this time? Hm?" i simply asked her and gave her at least a simple polite smile.

I may hate being near people like this, but i should still keep my manners at least.
Hmm, i have notice from the way she acts, she seems to be at least a couple years younger of age in our past life...
or she is just plainly a girl my age who just act differently.
Well, i guess that could be accurate as i was born in a different environment.

A/N:She was 17 year old in her past;>

"My problem is... IS that you! YOU the antagonist! THE villainess! is ANOTHER reincarnator!"
"You have no need to shout at me like that"  I said as i fix back my hair.
" I am not deaf nor am i far enough for you to raise your voice at me like that"

" GRR, why did you of all people who you could have been reborn with?!" she said as she threw her hands at the air.

"I did not wish to be reborn or to gained some old memories from a past life as well"

"THEN, you should'nt have!" she retort
"And what kind of logic is that, Miss "Amelia"
As i know that is just her name in this fantasy land.

"God.! Do you have really to answer everything?!"

I simply shrugged

As anyone know who have common sense is that using knowledge is more big help than emotions.

"God!Whatever! But just so your aware, i am still going to make sure you reach your downfall and have my happy end!"

"Then save me the hassle and go wild on charming that crazy harem of yours." i simply smiled at on her shocked face.

As i said...
i do not wish to waste time on shennigans like this.
But it will be entertaining to watch...

"So, then if that is all you have to say.. Then i shall take my leave."

Now then, Miss Amelia as your avatar on this world..
I hope you make sure that all attention stays to you and also hope for you to at least get off my back a bit, will you?

As i left her on her wake, i saw on the pillar not far from our corner of talking.. someone running away...

Hmm...
It seems someone have eavesdropped on us.
Now, that won't do...
I am not really keen on the idea of someone violating our privacy.
I must keep an eye out and find this evesdropping creeper.

A/N:
HI everyone! Wow! i never imagined this to blow like this as this was my first story to actually ever put in words😅 and dont mind some of the misspellings as i will try to fix that in a bit~
ANYWAYS THANK YOU ALL FOR READING 💕
I'll try to keep on making updates on this!!
So Stay updated and safe my darlings~