Part 6

Well it's been about two hours after that revelation.

Kinda shocking that another reincarnated person is here.
Well i don't really see her as a threat to be honest.
Since she looked at me as i was more than just a obstacle than a living person.
But, the fun fact about it is that she would practically be doing my job for me as the antagonist.
So as those ladies who envied her on taking the attention of the most important people on the academy.

Since it was obvious that we would not really get along with each other.
She would 100% still frame me for my downfall, hence the ending of the game on who she chooses to be her lover.
And it actually wouldn't be interesting having the plot derived.
I was also coming up with a plan on how to actually still have my downfall on the matter or to at least not have my downfall.
It's more on debating on it with myself.

Sigh

Since its been about two hours
All new students are now scattering on the area or having a tour about it themselves.

Right now i'm currently on a tea party with this absolutely my character original's follower.

Did not expect this but not really surprising since the game was more on the heroine's point of view.

I sighed and picked up the cup of tea in front of me.

"Ahhh, isn't the prince just so charming today?"the follower or Miss Alena Smill
A daughter of a Earl
Practically, almost everyone on this table except for me are all daughters of an Earl or a Marquess.
That leaves me being the daughter of the one and only duke.

"I know, right?! Is he not the most charming man on this country?"
"Let us not forget about Sir Arthur now!"
"Such a charming man! I hope i get to see more of him..."

As they continue on that brain-cell racking of a conversation, there is one that caught my attention.

"Oh!speaking of which, who was that girl that have been help by sir Arthur?"
"Ugh!it's just a commoner that have been raised to nobility"
"...i saw that she grab him..how unmannered.."
"Gosh, just who does she think she is? Grabbing suddenly higher rank than you! Such boorish women"

I did not really expect this much hate on her by this ladies. Thus a maiden inlove could practically do anything just to have someone they like.

"Don't you think so too? Lady Triana?"
"Yes, lady Triana! Just how could that commoner be like that!"
"What do you think of that offensive act, Lady Triana?"

Right...
These people practically also expect me to be offended on that kind of act of the heroine.

"Well, all i can say that i hope she don't do any more of this incident. Especially on just bursting open that door just to be on time."

"Right! Is she was already late than she could have just sneak in than going like that!"
"Ugh,she practically stole everyone's attention there..."

Can't really blame on anyone on that.
Is one was already late, they would still likely just sneak in than just bursting on a door like that.
That would be unpleasing on anyone.

As they all chatter away
I'm pretty sure that in another location
A event is gonna occur on the prince himself and on the lost little heroine.
More likely their first meeting or encounter with each other.