Part 12

Now then... today is the day of the party.
Don't really get what's so exciting meeting people here, but i guess it's necessary if you wish to have more connections to other befitting houses.

I pulled a lot of schemes just for this day.
why?
well, this is  the start of the major events of the game-simply speaking where you would encounter all the rivals on the game.

"Oh! lady Triana, Welcome to the party!"the butler in waiting said, with a unease look on him.

Well, it couldn't been help.
The reason why this one is unease is, is that i am attending this late to the party. Well, i did do that intentionally....So i will not be sorry for it.

I simply give a smile to butler till he opened the door for me.
And my my...
This is one big ballroom and i must admit this is my first time in all my two lives have i seen this kind of big, shiny chandelier...well i guess its to be expected since this is one big elite academy.

Though i must admit with that kind of thing suddenly falling from out there it'll probably take out atleast 5 people at most.

"Ah! Lady Triana!"
It looks like my entourage found me.
i simple gave them a wave and smiled at them literally scurrying to me.

"My lady Triana! you're finally here"said by one that is named Lilia.

"We were getting a little worried about you not being here..." Said by one of the fierce one by the group Joanna.

Though i guess in order to do a lot of stunts i may need to acknowledge their names.

"Apologies, you see i had a small headache before going here.." i said with the most reasurring smile.

Of course that was a lie.

i was only simply reading all those novels while giving at least a glance on the clock and having all my maids be panicking for me not getting ready for this occasion.

I did planned to be more late than this, but i rather not have any of  my maids and butler having a heartattack for panicking this much.

sigh.. it can't be helped then.
Though for me being late a bit did gave me the advantage of not hogging all the attention to me.

I may be also forgetting a bit on what happened on my past life considering the human brain can't really handle that much information on two lives... but i am certain that my character tends to want to stand out the most in accordance to wanting to be the most worthy to the throne and the side of his highness.

Though, the reason on my being late is that this event involved me attending just in time as his highness. Which is something i wish to avoid, still that just won't end just there... as i search the room i finally saw the two figure.

His Highness, Prince Philip And The Lady Allison Varr Melison.

Lady Allison in question is the one i had Sr Isaac scouted for in the past days.
Specifically as i would rather be a random bystander on this soap opera, i need someone who is madly inlove with prince charming here and someone that can be villainous to lower ranks.