Part 9

Now, this little stalker....
This will not end well for you now, no?

"Ladies... Please, give us some privacy and make sure no one gets in here, I'll handle it from here.
You all done a outstanding job" I said, giving them my best polite smile.

Now, as i said... These puppets are not completly uselesss.

"We'll take our leave then, Lady Triana! but if he tries to do anything.. Please just call for us! We will be just at the door"

"Yes! Please let us know"

I gave them another smile and just said" Thank you for worrying about me, but i'll be fine"

With that, They all gave me worried looks before heading to the door.
Now, Once the door shut close, i eventually look at the little stalker bofore me...

And my, my... The little stalker have now has his eyes on me...
Eventually, he look somewhat... familiar...
With that long white hair, that is practically tied on a little ribbon and with that seemingly glowing green eyes...

and that is where it hit me like a slap on the face with a book.
This guy was also part of the game...

thou, he's only a sidecharacter originally, that eventually he also became a caprure target on a side story instead on the main one, since he have managed to gather enough fans to actually demand a route for him...

Thou... what was he's role again....
Eventually, before he notice that i have been staring for too long, I decided to speak first.

"So...Sir litte stalker of mine, what may be your name? Hm?"

"...."

"Not answering? Now, that's a bit rude, don't you think? Considering that you also have the crime of stalking a lady,Now. Tsk tsk" I said coldy to him with a little polite smile for manners on a occasion like this unexplectedly and yet still no answer.

this kind conservation practically dragged more since , i tried asking him again and no answer. I tried being unformal for a moment and yet again, no answer.

I'm actually quite getting annoyed already, that i have finally dropped my smile and coldly looked at that green eyes and said. " Are you perhaps not answering because you are guilty? We would resolve this matter already if you have spoken already."

"..."

And that is where my patience have finally run out.
For this guy to waste my time like this...
is really annoying.

"Fine then, have it your way. But don't think that i will not inlvove custody to this and even if you don't tell me your name i could still have you fully investigated."

I pick up my book and begin to stand up before saying. " And just so you know... i will not have only you meet your ruin, but that will also inlcude your family's rank on this society."

And just as i was about to walk away, he suddenly spoke up.

"Isaac...Phantom.."
i look at him again with this and found that he is now staring at the floor.

"Pardon me?"

He's now turning pale and i could see that he's lips are now getting thinner.

...I guess i gone too far on the threat....
kinda...:'
Now suddenly he look up at me and said in a clear voice.." My name is Isaac Phantom...My Lady..."

Isaac...Phantom...
Aaah.. Now i remember...
This guy...

He now gulped down and said...
" Please... Let me explain myself and for my actions towards you.. My Lady...If you may allow me to.."