Part 2

At my thought...
I was a villainess.
Or only when i finally met the male lead that i would shamelessly go out of my way just to earn his attention.

My character was actually never that toxic to her maids when she still did met him so that will save me alot of trouble of my rebuilding their friendship.
But as i know, as memories seem to crash itself on my mind that i was always distant on everyone.

The only one that was actually trying to gain my attention was my personal maid layla,
she seem to be always wanting to earn my trust as she is the same age as me as only 16 years old.

As i do know that were alot of similarities of my own self and the villainess character or triana.
It was actually more like that we both were always distant and never found joy on anything.
On her self it seemed she herself finally have felt her heart beat on the presence of the prince.
On that she desperately tried all tactics on trying to gain his attention to her but never succeeded on that since his head was turned by a heroine who was pure hearted than his cold heart even with a smile that hold no emotion.

I guess anyone can just call it typical on every sort on the genre of otame games.

"My lady? Your bath is ready for you" layla who have just returned with the brightest smile on the early morning.
"Thank you" i said as i headed over to the bath.

As i was being bathed, all in all ,
i am still a villainess
Well in every villainess story ,they would try gaines friendship on the main characters or try their hardest on avoiding them to avoid their own death.
Hm.
Let'see.
It would actually save them trouble if they just have done nothing in particular to raise a flag but u guess it would still be a type since every game has a different story.
But logically speaking if i don't do anything, like i mean nothing at all then their would be no problem right?
Since the source of my death and ruin on this game was my character bothering the life of the main characters.
If i simply done nothing and let them have the time of their life on lala land then it would be no trouble for me then.
And if though that i still managed to trigger a flag on this then so be it and just let it happen.

To just sum it up if i get executed then i would finally have the answer on the curiosity on death and if i don't get involve with the main characters on their disgus-i mean lovely story then i would live a calm life. maybe.

So either way i would still win on what route the heroine choses.

But all in all if i only become a bystander then there would be no problem.
For now let us await the destruction or the peaceful offering at me.