Part 3

In a couple of days i will be headed to the academy on where the game would take place.
As i know the heroine would be already gaining everyone's attention on the entrance ceremony by almost being late and instead bumping into a bystander resulting in them both being toppled over in the floor.

Of course that passerby would be turn out to someone that will bully her and or so should i say she will be bumping into of my followers causing a major problem.

But that will be nothing to worry about since that will be the time where a certain someone will happen to be there, helping her out of the trouble.

Soon then will all events will take place.

As i now sip my cup of tea with the duke or so my father that i now finally made eye contact with him.

"Tiara, In a couple of days, you will be entering the academy. I hope that you will always be careful on bring shame on our family's name."he made that last bit abit more pressing on me but i actually don't blame him on this.
" Do not worry,Father. I would never in my life do anything that would also hurt my pride and dignity as a lady on any matter."
Though it is true that i may seem to care about my pride alot but its not that i would deny it.
I just find it displeasing to topple on yourself like that just for someone who won't even spare you a glance.

"I hope you don't disappoint me on that. And as i know royal princes will both attend the academy as well so i hope you don't get carried away."
My father may seem strict but he always have cared about my well being alot.

"As i said, Father. Nothing to be worried about,hence i don't even find anything interesting anymore even when it involves them" Was all i could say coldly since i was never really that good at finding anything entertaining.
My father then sighed " I truly hope so"was all he could say.

But even with that i know he still cares about his daughter even if we both never really made any effort to get close with our father-daughter relationship.

2 Days before the entering the academy

It will be almost time for the actual encounter of the main characters.
And i for one need not to be too out standing, but more fitting to blend in the crowd as i still do know that this character was born to stand out but only because of her rank and should i say fashion sense..

Triana from the game was always exposing her arms and of course that includes her own shoulder being bare. Since she did have a wonderful body but that clearly wasn't enough to gain the attention of his highness.

So on i need not to be too much bare since even i myself find it uncomfortable to wear.
This might change the game system for abit but i hope it don't go all crazy just because a villainess decide to change her fashion sense.