Part 11

It had been a week since i had discovered my new slightly weird addiction... which is not good because if i were to be caught reading such kind of thing considering my position

Forgive me, Father...

Well, even with that new slight obssesion on that kind of genre... I am still proud of myself of still being able to do well on the early test of ours.

And that is coming from someone who was in a total different world than this. I must say though, it is actually interesting to learn about a new world's history, despite it being almost like a fairytale on a children's book.

Now, goes on for my new obstacle....

which is the acquiantance party.
Where i would be supposedly going out of my way just to have the honor of having the first dance of his highness.

which, of course won't happen because of Amelia.
though, i admit i am starting to get a bit worried for her as she had been charging forward recklessly to the capture targets like a little girl cutting in line for her favorite candy.

I'm beginning to think if i should at least aid her on this as she is the one who will be the final judge on my downfall.
sigh
though that is only easier said than done.

as of the moment i'm still dealing with this obsess admirer of mine. It is quite canon on the game that Isaac had always admired the one and only daughter of the duke since they first met, though it is actually more like "love at first sight" for it.

though, i must admit i had always doubted the word for it and believed for it to be simply impossible to fall in love with someone you just met, though i guess this is living proof then.

hmm..
right now i am currently on a small yet comfortable corner on library, but speak of the devil...
The so-called devil that is currently has his back facing me while pretending to be focus on the book on the shelf and on the one he is currently holding.

i notice this only because it was already getting weird for all the glances he keep throwing at me.

i already dealt with him one time..
but how should i now...?

should i threathen him perhaps.?
tempting but no... for now..

hmm, should i just perhaps pretend he's not there , no that plan already faile for a while now...

right, i guess there is no choice then.
After all , i am more than irritated already for this kind of stubborness though it can admirable for some maidens, but i guess it cannot be help then.

i straighten my back and called out to him.
"Sir Isaac?"  With my sudden voice ringing out, i saw him stiffened for a sec before looking me.

i gave him a big welcoming smile i could manage
"Won't you get tired standing up over there? Why won't you take a sit?" i gestured on the availabe sit infront me.

"I..um.. Please pardon me then."he said while heading straight for the gestured sit.

Wooow.. i guess they don't call you blunt for nothing then, literally saying that i quite expect you to refuse for a sec but i guess that won't happen..