Part 5

Miss Amelia Albert
The classic heroine on every game

Makes me wonder on why no one in my past world ever thought of a non dense or at least a main character with some common sense on them and on their surroundings.

Right now a lot of people are beginning to start murmuring and snickering on her little entrance.

As she lift her face from the ground, she already have bit of tears on the edge of her pink eyes with that messy pink blond pink hair of her.

And just right on cue her saviour of the day is the capture target or should i say the marquess's playboy of a son.

Sir Arthur Marine.

Not that really surprising to have a narcissist and playboy of a character on a game or novel.

He also practically a attractive fellow with hair as blue as the night sky and eyes as yellow as the sun.

Common Combination

Now as the heroine being teary
He walked toward her and help her up with one of his charming smile that can make any maiden's heart flutter.

Of course, some would kinda find it unpleasing having their charming boy help a poor baron' daughter or let's say someone who rank up on nobility since the heroine is actually a distant relative of the baron.

Having no heir, they must be hoping to partner her up with another nobel for the continuation of their family.

Now seeing as the heroine can now stand on her own, he gently just let go of her, but unexpectedly it looks like she is about to trip again and that is now when she grab him to stop herself from falling again.
"Are you alright?"
"Uh,um y-yes, please forgive me on that"As she composed herself again she slightly bowed at him.

Surprised by this action, he just smiled at her and went back to his group.
Seeing all of that a lot of his fans would practically not find it pleasing to see that a baron's daughter just grab a hold of someone who has a higher status than her.

As the little lady went to her seat a lot of ladies are practically glaring on her direction.
I'm kinda bit surprised that she can still walk with her head high and being confident about it, since on that little accident normally the person would feel embarrassed by it.

Actually her character WAS embarrassed on that scene and that she find it unsettling that she would be bringing shame on the Albert's house.

As she walk by i suddenly made eye contact with her.
She was also surprised on the sudden eye contact with her rival, but something is a bit off about that stare.

Then she suddenly smirked at me and walked away.

"..."
"...."
".........huh?"
Did i imagined that? Or am i seeing things?
Maybe?
No.
Calm down.
I know for certain that eyes are one thing that can't lie on body language.
I know what i saw back there.
She looked at me like i was about to go down.
Is she another reincarnator?

No
She is another reincarnator.