Part 4

It's time
It is now time for that stupid game to start.
Or should i say the opening scene of the game.

Right now, the school assembly is now about to start and sooner or later, that dense heroine will go ahead and bring all the attention to herself.

Sigh

I'm practically too old for this. Not to mention it, i am practically 16 in this life while on my last one, as i recall i'm already 22 years old.
And yes, that means i am practically going to puberty twice. Not really please on this, other than me being in my teen years again.

"Good morning everyone"
A familiar voice now have echoed against all the walls of the room. Ahhh, it's finally starting.
The prince or should i say Prince Philip Leonard Aratha.
Or who is practically a student council president and the main capture target of this game.

Typical

As that said, he is now about to give a speech on this assembly.
Not really surprise, since its practically the same on every otame game like this one.

Ahh, how i wish to skip this part and just go home

"I would like to welcome everyone new on this academy, as i would also like you to know that i would also be doing my best to lead you as your student council president."

Such nice words with cold eyes.
Sheesh

"Now i would also like you to know, that as since some part of this audience is new to this, i would like to discuss with you all on our rules and regulations on this school and hope that you all would follow them and respect them-"

And, now for the entrance of that clumsy, dense and every classic kind of heroine.

Miss Amelia Albert

Welcome your about to be harem.

Speaking of her , she practically did like what her character did exactly on the game.

She suddenly burst open the door and with her wrinkly uniform and untied little boots she, like any other heroine, fell flat on her face.

Causing all eyes on her.
Including all capture targets.

Sigh