Nursing

Adeline

I got up early and took a shower before changing and going downstairs making us a quick breakfast which consisted of smoothies and fruit bowls to eat on the way. I checked my watch to see it was 5:30. I left the things on the kitchen counter before running back to my room getting a backpack and putting my things in it.

Nursing books, computer, notepads, things like that. I went to my dresser and put on my student ID before slipping my bag on one shoulder going back downstairs. "Enzo! Come on!" I yelled before walking out the door with everything. Enzo joined me in the car 5 minutes later rubbing his eyes. "Why did we agree to leave so early" he groaned. I smiled and handed him his smoothie, fruit, and a blood bag. "Your a goddess woman" he said drinking his blood bag. "You need one to. It's a hospital. You need to feed before going inside" he said as he put his empty bag in a bag i kept in the backseat. "I have some in my smoothie." He nodded. We ate breakfast on the way and talked before getting to the hospital.

"Hey Jo" she smiled. "Adeline. You look a lot better" I smiled hugging her. "Well. I had the best doctor ever to help with that" she smiled. "You guys have taken up nursing?" I nodded. "I've been thinking of college and now that Nik is on the run I figured might as well do something in my free time" she frowned. "When your done here. Meet me. We will talk all about it" I nodded and hugged her one more time before we went to the second floor student station. "Are you sure you won't slip?" I shook my head. "I haven't in months. Haven't even thought about it. I'm okay." He nodded. "If you feel like you are tell me. I'll take you to the car" I nodded.

We walked into the student station. "Oh. Yes. Adeline. Lorenzo. How great it is to see you." I smiled lightly. "You guys have just started so you basically just take some classes online and if anything happens to a patient that's when you help. But for now you can just pull up the university and start. To become a true nurse here you have to pass the exam at the end of 3 months. Good luck" she said before leaving. We sat down at the stools and took our our computers working.

It was a pretty boring day. We took a few classes helping each other out and got released at noon. We packed our bags and walked out sighing. "Wow. Good choice" I laughed shoving him lightly. "I needed something to do to distract myself from him. I just selected random classes. I didn't know it was nursing and school" he rolled his eyes. "We have school tomorrow?" I laughed. "It doesn't start till 10 because it's littler kids. You can sleep in" he smiled. "Thank God" I laughed. "Hey I have to find Jo. Do you mind taking my car home?" I asked turning to look at him. He shook his head. I gave him the keys. "Please don't wreck the house" he smiled. "I'm going back to sleep" I laughed and hugged him before he left. I went to the first floor to find Jo. I sighed. This conversation would definitely bring back some pain...