Help me forget

Adeline

As I drove back to Mystic Falls the tears fell fast and hard and I didn't think they would ever stop. I got there and instantly went to Rics house. He looked at me from his seat at the island in the kitchen. "There you are. Enzo was freaking out" he said. I silently walked to the kitchen and sat beside him looking at the counter.

"It was the night at the treehouse. Not the night he told me he loved me. Before that. We were there and he told me about his dad. How abusive. And he started crying. And he just fell apart in my hands. And I didn't know what to say so I sat up all night singing to him holding him tightly and that's when I knew I loved him. I was in love with him. That night" I said after a few minutes. I looked Ric in the eye.

"Who is Niklaus Mikealson?" He asked. "Kol's brother. He moved here a few years back. That's all I know"

Alaric

It's happened. Shes forgotten. I hugged her tightly. "Dad I think I'm gonna go back to Enzo. Being here all day must have worried him" I nodded. "Love you" she said before leaving. I called Enzo.

"She came to me. And told me. Hide everything of his. Don't mention him. She doesn't know anything of him." I said before hanging up.

What the hell have I done...

Adeline

I got home to see Enzo cleaning. "Hey" I said. "Hey. What did you do today?" He asked looking around as if he was looking for something. "I stayed with dad. We watched some movies and hung out. What are you looking for?" I asked. "Sorry. Nothing" I nodded. "I was thinking of homemade Chinese tonight?" I called as I got the stuff from the fridge. "Sounds good. I'll be back" I nodded even though he couldn't see and began cooking. A few minutes later he came down and hugged me from behind tightly. I smiled. "Hi" I whispered. "Hi" he said softly. "I missed you today" he smiled softly. "I missed you to" I said kissing his cheek. "Need help?" He offered. "You can cut the veggies?" He nodded and did.

Enzo

I got upstairs and called Ric as I moved his boxes from the closet to the attic. "What does she think? About me and her?" I asked. "I think she thinks you guys are dating. I honestly don't know. Try to talk to her about it just don't tell her the truth" I hung up and sighed.

What the hell is happening...