Speeches

Niklaus

Romeo and Juliet.

Juliet took the poison and Romeo took the knife. In this story my Juliet took both the poison and the knife for the man she loved.

I watched as she let Liv bite into her arm and she tried her best not to scream in pain. Liv wouldn't stop. I was going to run to her when she shoved her out the door locking it behind her. She stood there with the venom spreading by the second up her arm as she looked into my eyes. 'Keep is off my my inner demons shouted clenching my heart. I watched as she shattered the chair against the ground and picked up the sharp wood piece. 'She wouldn't' the demons said. But she did. She plunged the stake into her chest to bring me back from the point of lost.

"Adeline Mikealson is the star crossed love of my life. I didn't believe in love until my eyes met hers. She is my true mate and I won't find anyone like her ever again in all of eternity. She is selfless and brave. She put herself in danger to help others around her. She stayed true to herself and to those around her. She was happy and she put others happiness in front of herself. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I thank God every day he let me have her. Little wolf I love you. Always and forever"

Tell me what you think this is about🤭❤️