Turn it on

Adeline

Niklaus..
That name sounds so familiar.
That face is in my memory like a imprint.

The next morning I woke up in a cold sweat. Enzo looked at me scared. "What?" He asked. I looked around realizing we were in the same bed. "Please God don't tell me" he cut me off. "We just slept. What's going on?" He asked. I got out of bed going to the closet grabbing the closest things and changing. "Nik. I need to find Nik" I said. Enzo grabbed me by the shoulders and I looked at him. "Nik is gone Addie. He left providence" he said. "Then I'll find him" I said trying to move. Enzo held me there and I looked him in the eyes. "Think about this for just one minute" he whispered. I backed up sitting at the foot of the bed. "Yesterday. I went to Dads. He made me forget him. Why do I still remember?" He sighed sitting next to me. "I don't know. I thought it had worked" I looked down at the ground taking a deep breathe. "I know he doesn't want me. But. I don't care" I looked up to meet Enzos eyes.

"I love you Enzo. You know that? So much" he gave me a sad smile. "But your not in love with me" he whispered. I nodded softly. "I am so sorry for keeping you in the middle of this. But I need him. I need him more than I need to live." He put his hand on my cheek connecting our lips softly closing his eyes. After a second he pulled away. "I needed to do that just once" I kissed his cheek. "Go get him" he whispered. I smiled. "Thank you" I said before grabbing my keys and leaving.

I got in my car and dialed his number pulling out into the road. He answered. "I told you to leave me alone" he growled. "I don't care what you said. Where are you?" I asked. "Grill" I hung up driving across town for the grill running inside. He had a girl in there. I looked her in the eyes. "Leave. Forget what happened." She left and he sighed. "That was my lunch" he said. "I don't care" I said. "You once told me that nothing could ever make you leave me" his eyes flashed that yellow glow. "That was the old me" he said. I looked at him. "You turned it off" he looked away. "I didn't turn anything off" he said. "Fine. You leave me no choice" i said walking out to find Liv. Maybe this will change his mind.

I found Liv and we walked into the grill together seeing Klaus with a blood bag. "Turn it back on" I said. "No" I sighed. "Fine then" I looked at Liv. "Do it" I closed my eyes as I felt her venom travel up my arm. I almost fell to my knees in pain. She kept going. I pushed her out the door locking it and looked at Klaus. "Your the only one who can save me" I whispered. "Getting bit by a werewolf isn't going to make me save you" I groaned smashing a chair putting the stake to my heart. "Turn it on" I repeated. "You wouldn't dare" he said. I started to push it in. "Stop" he said. "Turn it on!" I shouted at him way to into the rush to feel the pain. "No" he screamed back. I pushed it in and he screamed as the lights flickered. He ran to me catching my body before it hit the ground. Tears streamed down his face. I reached up touching his face and he kissed my hand. "Little wolf please" he whispered and that was the last thing I heard.