41.

"What did he want, then?" Caelum asks, brows furrowed. The growing sunlight lends his sharp features a divine radiance. The stone around me is covered in owl droppings and smells largely off them too. I hug myself tighter as the cold wind whips my hair.

"Well," I shiver, I should have worn a coat, "he got to know about the D.A. taking place in the ROR." Caelum turns from feeding his owl and gives me his undivided attention. "He wanted to know what was going on. And whether we were a part of it or not."

"And what did you say?" His tone is cautious.

"That we were, initially, but due to prevailing circumstances, we are no longer." I shrug. Another icy gust hits the tower and I sneeze violently.

Caelum laughs, "bless you." I pass him a glare, rubbing my nose. I massage my arms praying for some warmth. I can change the weather; I can control the wind, but should I? No. Despite my friends knowing about my powers, no one else can. Not even by mistake. Otherwise I'd be risking everything.

I feel something warm and soft cover me. Caelum gently places his coat on my shoulder. I protest, but he insists, "you need it more than I do, you've got a Quidditch Match coming."

"Fair point," I smile and wear the coat, zipping it up and relish it's warmth.

"Besides," he gives his owl one last treat and bids her a goodbye as she carries an envelope back home, "I dragged you up here this early."

"That is also true." I stuff my hands in the pocket and bury my head in the neckline, inhaling deeply.

We head down from the Owlery, casting a worried glance over his goose bump-covered arms. "Are you sure you're fine?" He waves it off, flexing his bicep with a smirk. I roll my eyes and push him playfully, "yeah whatever."

The hallways are only just brightening up as the Sun lazily scatters its gaze on the ground. We pass a ghost or two, not to mention Peeves who roars with laughter on seeing us, singing songs about young love. We ignore him.

I feel like a walking furnace when we finally reach the Common Room. I hand Caelum his coat back, thanking him.

"No problem," he chuckles, swinging it over his shoulder. "It did suit you though."

I click my tongue, "don't be like that. You don't want me to steal it, do you?"

He laughs heartily making me crack up as well. We bid each other good-bye to go and get dressed.  

a/n
Hello fellow Potterheads.
I am extremely sorry the months of radio silence. I had encountered a really bad writer's block and was trying to get my life together.
Now that I've somewhat overcome those problems, hopefully I'll write more though I make no promises. My GCSEs are this year and I'll be devoting a lot of time to studying... and trying not to go insane. 

I hope all of you are doing wonderfully. Hope you're eating and sleeping well  and taking good care of yourself. Please please don't forget to be good to yourself. Its one of the most important thing if not THE most important one. Remember that you are worth it and important and so so loved. 

You are a beautiful wildflower. Water yourself. Look to the light, the dark won't help you grow. 

I apologize that this is only a short chapter. I'll try to write more.

Until then, may we meet again.

pramiti