The real culprit

Chapter 5 - The real culprit

"Have you seen my crimson lipstick?" Lisa's loud voice echoed from the dressing room. "Hey! I am asking you!"

Jungkook glanced at her quickly and turned away, "Nope! How would I know where your things are?" He returned to play video games on his computer as his life depended on that one game.

Lisa and Jungkook were a couple for five years now, and they're so comfortable with each other that they don't mind kicking each other's butt for any silly reason. They were chilling at home wearing their favourite couple sweaters. Jungkook wearing a blue sweater in which 'stupid' was written with an arrow pointing towards his left, while Lisa wore a pink sweater with the word 'silly' with an arrow pointing towards her right. It was a lazy day for the couple as they got a day off from their busy office schedule, and they wanted to spend it in their way.

Lisa decided to clean up the house and when she was cleaning her dressing table, she noticed that her favourite lipstick was missing.

"I'm just asking! What's with your attitude!" Lisa still raged on.

"What kind of attitude do you expect from someone who has been interrupted in his busiest time! Bambam!! Remember to replenish your health point! Come here and- AH!!!!" Lisa yanked out the Internet cable.

Jungkook was furious, "Hey, stop messing around! Plug the cable back in!"

"It's all because of your attitude just now!"

"We will talk again later! If I lose this round, I will lose my equipment!" Jungkook stood up from his chair to get the Internet cable but tumbled over Lisa's huge bunny which was lying on the floor. He face-planted to the ground with a loud thud.

"AH....!!!" Jungkook shrieked in pain. Lisa was startled by the sudden turn of events. She immediately regretted her actions and looked at Jungkook, "Sorry... are you okay..?"

Behind them was the computer, talking in the usual robotic voice "FAILED TO CONNECT... SOON EXITING THE GAME..." 

Jungkook struggled to get up. And when he did, he completely lost his cool. He started speaking in a low but dense voice, "Just because of one lipstick... you are making such a big fuss..." and then he screamed on top of his lungs, "You can't find the lipstick all because you're always throwing things around! You sloppy woman!"

"WHEN HAVE I EVER THROWN ANYTHING AROUND?!!" Lisa screamed as well, as she didn't want to appear weak in front of him, and simultaneously picked up one of his action figures and threw at his face with all her force.

"You lost the house keys previously and I almost had to sleep in the park!" Jungkook defended himself by holding the bunny against his face, preventing the action figure from hitting his handsome face.