Black hole : 2

Chapter 9 - Blackhole

"Problem?" Lisa pointed to herself and asked "What problem do I have?"

"The question you asked and your judgment, are all compared with your ex-boyfriend's," Chaeyoung said, sipping her coffee.

Lisa tightly gripped her coffee, looking down, "I didn't..."

"I can see it, you can't fool me. You want to know more about people who looks like him." Chaeyoung glanced at Lisa and then continued "But you always look disappointed again at last. Originally, no one will be a substitute for your ex-boyfriend."

"..."

"You still cannot forget your
ex-boyfriend, right? I guess, you still haven't changed the message notification and ringtone you set for him, right?" Chaeyoung slightly brushed the coffee cup, with her fingertips "If you go on like this, I think your dates will hardly have an outcome."

Lisa was silent for a while. It is true. She did judge them according to her ex-boyfriend. "At least he didn't secretly glance at you," Lisa told her in a daze.

"Even if the goddess Venus were right in front of him, he wouldn't look at her." Chaeyoung shook her head "He has already become a black hole."

"Blackhole?" Lisa looked at Chaeyoung with a confused face.

"This kind of person experienced so many emotional ups and downs. His emotions have already burned out. He will never pay attention to others, never love anyone again. They only pay attention to themselves. Moreover, without a word, he will devour everything by his side."

Now that Lisa thinks about it, he never paid attention to her.

Chaeyoung continued, "You will not be happy if you are with him. Let it go."

At this point, Lisa looked like she gave up on her life, "It looks like I am not suitable to a blind date." She snorted.

"Excuse me, are you Miss Lisa? I am Jungkook. Nice to meet you."

"Ah, Yes. Hello, I am Lisa." Lisa had forgotten that she had another dating partner to meet.

Jungkook looked neat and presentable. He had brown silky soft hair, doe shaped eyes and manners of that of a gentleman.

Jungkook is completely different from Lisa's ex-boyfriend, but at this point, she is discouraged from dating.

Jungkook kept speaking about his likes and dislikes, but Lisa couldn't pay attention to any of it. She only wants to get over with the last meeting and put an end to her dating plan.

Out of gratitude, she asked, "Then, what are your hobbies?"

Jungkook rubbed his nape shyly before answering "Usually I like to stay at home. So I don't have any particular hobbies. If I must tell you what I am good at... probably cooking?"

Lisa widened her eyes. A memory flashed through her mind. Lisa herself wasn't good at cooking but she read many cookbooks and with great difficulty, she had prepared a dish for her ex-boyfriend. When Lisa asked how it tasted, he was just looking at his cellphone and eating at the same time, muttering 'good'.

No matter how much work she put into it, it always seemed like he couldn't tell whether something tasted good.

Lisa clenched her fists. She stood up, slamming the table with her hands "COOKING? YOU ARE A MAN BUT YOUR HOBBY IS COOKING?! WHO HAS TIME TO WAIT ALL DAY FOR YOU TO COOK? HOW DELICIOUS CAN YOU MAKE?!"

Lisa didn't know why she suddenly lashed out at him. She was just angry at herself. Forget it. I'm never going to see this person again anyway, Lisa thought.

She took her belongings and got up from her seat.

"Lisa?" Chaeyoung called out to her softly. She then turned to Jungkook "I apologise, she's feeling a bit down today... uh hey?"

But Jungkook didn't even spare a glance at her. He immediately stood up and gave a polite smile to Lisa "How delicious it is? If you taste it you will know."

At this, Lisa turned back to look at him. Jungkook extended his hand "My home isn't far, would you want to try?"

Chaeyoung came and stood by Lisa's side and whispered "This person is quite interesting. Compared to the previous few matches we just met, he's the only one who hasn't glanced at me secretly. So, this meal is probably more than just a chance to eat."

Lisa's grip on her bag strap tightened. Jungkook was looking at them with an innocent smile. Chaeyoung continued "It is probably a chance of life, it all depends on whether you have courage~"

Lisa let out a sigh. She held the door handle, and then turned towards Jungkook and looked at him coldly "Fine, I'll eat.
I'm not scared to go to a guy's house."

Jungkook blushed slightly, before giving an innocent expression "Ah! You agreed?"