Black hole : 3

Chapter 10 - Blackhole

As Lisa entered Jungkook's residence, she came across women's slippers.

"You lived with your ex-girlfriend before?" She asked, holding her chin.

"Huh?"

"Otherwise, why would you have women's slippers?"

Jungkook started removing his scarf and gave a small smile, "Well, at first there was such a chance of living together. But then, we broke up before that... the shoes are still new."

Jungkook started taking out the required ingredients from the refrigerator, while Lisa made herself comfortable in the living room sofa, "Why did you break up?" She asked, looking at Jungkook.

"She went abroad, I waited for her for three years, but she said she would not come back. Then we broke up." Jungkook said, still choosing the ingredients, without looking up to glance at her.

Lisa gave a sly smile "That simple?"

Jungkook chuckled and looked at her, "I'm only telling you the simplified edition. But it's all in the past now. It's better to keep things simple."

The way Jungkook thinks is simple and easy. But compared to him, Lisa is still holding on to her previous love...

Jungkook started tying his apron's strap "I don't have any special dishes for you. May I do something simple?"

Lisa gave an awkward smile before responding "eh? Ah, that's great, simple is great... hehe"

A few days later, Lisa decided to be friends with him first. Surprised was an understatement for Chaeyoung. Being the curious girl that she is, she asked: "What did he put in the food that made you change your mind?"

Lisa stuttered "Well, this... um..."

Now that Lisa thinks about it, she can't remember what she ate that day, or even if the food was good or not.

She just wants to say goodbye to her previous relationship, and return the carefree and simple life to herself.

Lisa was in Jungkook's house having dinner with him. Before they proceed to a deeper relationship, Lisa wanted to clarify a few things...

She cleared her throat gaining his attention. She then looked at him sincerely "I have to tell you, I am prejudiced, awkward and
ill-tempered."

Jungkook looked amused "Oh? You're telling me your weaknesses so frankly?"

Lisa continued, grabbing her chopsticks "Also, my last relationship hurts me a lot, I'm still not ready to move on..."

Jungkook placed his chin on his palm and looked at her with calm eyes "Em, I can guess so."

"I... I'm slow-paced, if you want to date with me, you'd better be prepared..."

"That's fine, there's time. We can take things slowly, there's no need to rush."

"..."

Lisa was beyond frustrated. She thought he was taking her as a game. "No... Do you think I am a challenge? Are you planning to challenge yourself? What... do you like about me?"

Jungkook was stunned by this question, but then, gave a sweet smile to Lisa "About that... I just started to like you. Let me answer you when I've had the chance to like you a bit longer~"

Lisa pouted and muttered under her breath "Seems like it was me who gave him poison..."

Jungkook chuckled at this "Ah? What?"

Just like that, Lisa started to go out with Jungkook often. He treated her carefully, every time they meet, he'll always be prepared wholeheartedly.

Sometimes he opens the door for her whenever he picked her up from work, making sure to exchange a few words on WeChat every day, and saying goodnight.

However, Lisa never assigned a special message notification ringtone for Jungkook.

Jungkook still makes some dishes for Lisa, but she never could taste the meal well. But in the process, she slowly begins to like him.

She tries to put down her ex, but never could forget him. So the process is slow, and Lisa still keeps an invisible barrier between her and Jungkook.

But Jungkook isn't in a hurry or dissatisfied. He acted like a gentleman and was very thorough.

As time passed, they got to know each other better and started hanging out and meeting each other's friends.

No matter how slow their process was going, they had their friends to push them towards each other. Lisa believed that she had finally let her old relationship go.

Lisa and Jungkook exited a night club and boarded a taxi to go home. Lisa was slightly drunk but sober enough to recognise her surroundings.

They got home within a few minutes. Lisa was still leaning on Jungkook's shoulders when she called out to him "Jungkook..." without a second thought, she kissed him passionately. Jungkook was taken aback.

They fumbled, and flopped on the bed, with Jungkook on top of Lisa. His hands were around her tiny waist, and her hands, around his neck "Tonight, why not... stay at my house?" Lisa asked him shyly. They blushed profusely.

However, the ex-boyfriend's specially assigned message notification ringtone, the sound that Lisa was once familiar with, was booming throughout the room.

Lisa immediately pushed him away and grabbed the phone from her purse. 'I'm waiting at our usual place, I want to see you.' A text from him, her ex-boyfriend.

It sounds like the test of destiny...