Vlad • 1

Ramona and Vladimir

•

Vladimir grunts were heard all throughout the small apartment. Beads of sweat dropped from his bare chest. His sweat soaked , in need of cut, hair hooded his eyes. His eyes. His furious brown eyes that held nothing but vengeance.

He beat the punching bag like it was a depiction of someone he deeply hated. His punches were loud making the chain holding it up jiggle loudly.

A knock on his door made him stop in his tracks. He averted his eyes suspiciously stopping the punching bag from moving. There was another knock making him grab his blade.

He looked through the peep hole suspiciously. He sighed in relief seeing it was only his apartment mate. Ramona. He opened the door hiding the blade in his back pocket.

"Vlad!!!, really? Again?" Ramona crosses her arms with a pout on her face. Her tired baggy eyes scrunched into a glare.

"I'm sorry I'll keep the noise down-..." he paused taking in her attire.

She had on the same black silk robe wrapped tightly around her body. The robe that she always had on when she knocked on his door late at night.

"Here." She held out a cup in his hands, "it's tea. It will help you sleep better and release pent up stress. It seems like you need it, I can hear your groans all the way upstairs." She gave it to him

"Thanks."He grabbed the tea taking it from her hands that looked so small in his, "You really didn't have to." He chuckled softly

"It's no problem", she hugged her herself trying to stop her robe from having a slip in the wrong place, "Goodnight, and please be quieter." She said leaving

"Sorry. Ramona." He watched her walk away. He always loved the way her bottom moved against the tight silk as she walked away.