Project 9 • 1

Kara and Allister

•

"Allister!!" Kara cried into the empty street hoping that he would magically appear. She heard her own each reminding her of what it was like to b lonely again, "I'm sorry. You aren't a monster and I need you...PLEAS-......" She screamed being abruptly scooped up off her feet

"Are you crazy?" Allister covered her mouth. He used his powers to hide them, "The riaders"  He whispered into her ear making her quiet down. He hugged into her frame trying to calm her sad and panicked hiccuping down.

"Your ba-....." Her soft raspy voice was interrupted by him shushing her

"Shhhh, I would never leave you." He whispered into her ear

"It's just me and you now, picolo" She said cuddling into her little pet fox.

Its been a year since her town was attacked by the raiders. Her town population was mercilessly killed off because of the myth of the 'ultimate humanoid'.

The ultimate humanoid, a mutant with powerful abilities discreetly hiding with humans.

"I wish you could talk. It would be much more entertaining." She sighed walking around her deserted sandy town with pico following behind her, "Hmm, what shall we eat today?"

Kara and Pico's peaceful quiet morning was interrupted by loud gunshots and hollering. She looked down at pico seeing whimpered loudly with his ears down. She quickly scooped him up Pico running away from the loud noises.

"Hey, come black here, now!!!!" The robotic voice of a raider spoke

"Fuck you!!!"

The voice of a young teenage boy made her stop in her tracks in curiosity. Her mind eyes widened in curious hearing a human voice. Her mind began wondering if there was a another town survivor, like her. If so, She wouldn't sit their and just let them die. She looked down at Pico ,who was pulling her away from the chaos with his teeth.