The beautiful man in my nightmares • 2

Asmodeus Lucifer (Lucien) Kim and Vivian

 •

"No, no, no," she softly put her fingers on the bite, " Lucian, I-if what you are saying is true how do I cover it?" She hollered out into her room hoping his invisible presence was still there

She heard a shuffle in her room making her run towards the noise. She saw no one there but she did see something sitting on her bed. It was a red necklace that dark energy leaking all from it.

She shivered just feeling his presence here again. She had a gut feeling that she should have put it on. She looked in the mirror seeing that the scar was gone.

She figured that the necklace was a way to hide the mark from normal people. She didn't know what to make of this.

She laid down on her bed trying to gather her thought before her sanity went out the window completely. She thought about the problem, Lucian, the ruler of an entirety of a sin, and how should she get rid of him.

"Praying." She said. She got up going to her side of the bed. She began whispering but that immediately stopped feeling a burning sensation all over her neck.

She screamed falling back realizing it was the necklace. She sighed in defeat knowing she was going to need more than a messily prayer. She didn't have normal demon on her hands she had a demon king.

She felt that shiver again making her look up. There was a note flying in mid-air with bat wings connected to it, heading her way.

She skeptically held her hand out and let it fly into her hand. It moved around for a bit before stiffening up as if it was cardboard.

She opened the letter knowing who it was from.

'It is amusing to watch you go crazy for me. In a way, it is the most romantic thing to know I'm on your mind. Although, it will have to stop at some point, because I need to feed soon. Dress nicely.'