Text me your love • 2/2

•

'Hey Kaden?'

'Kaden?'

'Yoooo......why aren't you answering?'

Zoella went to school the next day hoping to find Ruby. Ruby is the only one that could make her day better right now. She walked to Ruby's locker seeing something out of the ordinary.

A whole crowd of 'popular' kids surrounded her locker while talked. She slowed her pace confused what all the attention was about.

Zoella looked over seeing a sight that crushed her heart into micro pieces. Ruby was cuddled into Kaden's arm's with an innocent smile on her face... like she didn't do anything. Zoella face scrunched into an angry look but she could never hide the pain in her eyes.

"What the fuck?!!! Ruby?" Zoella screamed catching everyone's attention except Ruby's, Ruby just rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Zoella knew she looked crazy in front of Kaden and all of his shallow friends. She tried to her best to focus her stare on Ruby, looking at Kaden would have teared her apart. She didn't have to look at him to know he was giving at her a funny look... like she was a stranger to him.

"Um... Do I know you or something?" Ruby gave her a dirty look. Zoella felt embarrassment and betrayal flood through her body, it felt like she would go limp any second.

"This was your plan this whole time wasn't it?" Zoella's voice cracked, " You backstabbing shallow bitch. What the hell is wro-....?!!!"

"Hey, girl who ever you are? Can you not talk to my girl like that."Kayden interrupted catching eyes with her.

His hard expression changed seeing the genuine pain in her eyes. He looked over to Ruby wondering what she had done to her. Zoe whipped her head away from him purposely breaking eye contact. She would have probably cried on the spot if she looked at him any longer.