Crybaby • 1

Rupert • Celine

•

A hefty punch was made against Celine's cheek sending her flying against the cold cement floor. Only thing Rupert could do at that point was cry as the two other men held him down.

"Celi!!!" He cried to her. She looked up at him from the ground smiling weakly. They broke eye contact when the one of the men kicked her in her stomach.

"Leave her alone!!!" He struggled in their clutch.

"What are going to do chump? This choco drop has more of a chance than you do." One of them said reaching out to grope her. She kicked him in the nose only angering them even more.

"Stupid bitch!! Your in for it now." They all began to crowd around with wicked smile on their faces.

"No. She is just a virgin!!!" His soft voice said

"Even better."

She crawled away weakly trying to reach Rupert. His tears eyes watched as they dragged her boy roughly back towards them.

"No...." the strange men began ripping of her shirt, "No!!" He made eye contact with her seeing the defeat and pain in her eyes, "NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Rupert eyes went blood red and his figure grew three times bigger. His fingers turned into claws. His sad frown turned into an evil smirk displayed with sharp flesh eating teeth. To top it all off big horns grew out of his head.

Before the men holding him down could back away he grab their heads. He smushed them together as if they mere grapes. And like grapes they popped letting their insides be displayed.

The impact of it splattered blood all over the group of people. The men all froze into their spot being too scared to move. The beast looked back at them smirking licking there blood of his sharp fingers.