The beatiful man in my nightmares • 1

Asmodeus Lucifer (Lucien) Kim and Vivian

•

There is a man in my nightmares. He is beautiful and makes me feel good ,in a bad way. Every time I'm near him there's an uneasy gut feeling ...but I still can't help but come closer to him.

There are a lot of weird aspects about it and it's messing with my sleep schedule. Like, I can't see this man at all but I just know that he is dangerously infatuating.

When I am awake, there's feeling tempting me to go back to sleep. And when I give to this temptation, I awaken  screaming with sweat drenching my body. It's weird because my apartment is always freezing cold.

I was at home alone sitting on my bed crawled up in a ball. I didn't want to go to sleep but the bags under my eyes begged to differ. I got up out of bed doing the most logical resolution at the moment.

I walked to my local health store dressed bummy ,but comfortable, for the chilly, fall night city weather. I walked in hearing the jingle of the door bell behind me.

As I went into the medication isle, my ear peeped two male voices. One was the store clerk , which I was familiar of, but the other was foreign to me. Although, I couldn't help but hurry and see the identity of them.

I quickly grabbed my item speeding to the counter. I tried to subtly glance at the the owner of the voice, but he caught my eyes.

We made eyes contact making my breathe hitch in my throat. He was so hot. His lips were plump, pink, soft and oh-so kissable. His facial structure had to be sculpted carefully by god himself.

"Hello." He said politely. I could barely hold eye contact with him but I saw the smirk on his face. It was supposed to come off as polite, but his eyes told a different story.