Baby devil • 1

Accra • Ezekiel (Ez-zeek- Kiel)

•

Ezekiel went into the strip club with a red sign glowing with the words 'Sin city'. He came in with friends making sure their pockets were filled with cash.

Ezekiel kept to himself while his friends went straight to the women. The dancers walked past him asking for a dance but he didn't willingly go here, necessarily his friends forced him to.

"Hey big guy looking for a dance? Since your so cute I'll give you a discount." A skinny Asian girl asked. She looked very young but she gave off the 'Asian babygirl vibe' making her look a bit mature.

"No, sorry not my type."

"Ouch, well you can't just sit her and  loiter" , the mysterious lady leaned in towards in curiosity, "what do you think your type might be?" She said smirking

"I don't know I'm so used to the same young and wild girls. I just want something more....."

" mature?"

"exactly." Ezekiel said

"I think I have the perfect woman for you." She said letting her smirk grow wider, " She is actually getting on stage right now. She is definitely different and may be just what your looking for."

"Ok guys get ready to welcome one of our deadliest sins : Luci. The fallen angel."

The curtains opened showing the red silhouettes of an hour glass body with wide hips. The silhouette of her body danced so sensually catching Ezekiel in a trance.

The lights flickered on more showing a beautiful women in red lingerie. She braids that fell down to her back.

Her face looked so innocent but at the same time her eyes held great dominance . She walked towards the pole swinging around finding her swing and motion.