My flower • 1/4

Jaebum • Sunny

•

Sunny never thought a sunflower could make her feel dread. A bright flower the symboling joy, happiness, and pride. Just A bright yellow flower granted her a dangerous obsessor. Starting with a boy named Jaebum.

Sunny hummed watering the orchids in front of the shop. Her boss, Mrs. Mayflower, instructed Sunny to water them while she went to run errands.

She stopped humming feeling a thick smoke enter her lungs. Sunny coughed lightly searching for the nicotine smoker. Her eyes meet with dark intimidating eyes.

The boy looked around the same age as her, so he was probably a minor. His attire was all black and he clearly didn't care for himself. His body leaned against the side of the store wall in the alleyway.

"You need something?"

She couldn't help but feel the need to say something. It was such a bright and happy morning and no one should be looking down.

"Hey, how are you?" Sunny said with concern catching his attention

"What does it matter to you?" He said spitefully rolling his eyes ignoring her presence

"Why so dull? It's a happy sunny Saturday." She said as her hand covered her face from the sun rays

He chuckled at her and began smoking his cigarette again. Sunny grabbed a flower and reached it out towards him. The boy looked at her weirdly only making her welcoming smile grow.

"Here. Take it." She smiled brightly

"Isn't giving out free product is bad for your business." He said blankly at her

"Free sample?" She shrugged her shoulders, "Everyone needs a little brightness in there life."

The boy grabbed it holding it in his free hand. She turned back around to her flowers beginning to hum her favorite tune.