:Disclaimer:

Welcome to the world of Moonlight!

Before beginning, I want to give you a heads up on what you can expect from this story. That way you can't say I didn't warn you.

THIS STORY IS MATURE.

I can't stress that enough.

It is not suitable for those under the age of 18. 

Moonlight is a dark fantasy with many adult themes, detailed sexual scenarios, discussion of heavy topics, kidnapping, abuse, use of drugs, details of violence, death, and a bunch of other stuff that tends to make people a little squeamish.

If you don't like any of those things, then I suggest you don't read.

There are certain triggers that some may have sensitivity to. 

This is your one and only warning 

Keep in mind, that this is a work of fiction.

If you're reading this, it means you're mature enough to know right from wrong and I trust that you can go on with your life without being influenced by what you've read here.

If you'd like to keep up with me and my story or would like some of the latest updates regarding Moonlight, I suggest you follow me on Instagram.

@thewriterjordan

  Down below I've posted the trailer that I've created for this story.

Feel free to watch it before you begin reading.

Enjoy!

Song: Devil's Gonna Git You - J2