21

"Fuck," Elias groans above me and my eyes widen as I take in the sight of his brother staring right in our direction with furrowed brows and a blunt in his mouth, his hand holding his phone to his ear.

"Fuck! Fuck Elias! Stop!"

He stops immediately at my tone, lifting off of me as I start to hyperventilate.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I panic, sitting up as I look over to see his brother now gone.

"What's wrong? Shit did I hurt you?"

I shake my head, not even able to get out a word as I cry waiting for his brother to bust in here.

"I— your— your brother!" I get out finally and his face falls more than it already has.

"My brother? What about him?" He asks, no doubt irritated with a raging hard on.

"He saw us you fucking idiot!" Just as I exclaim that it dawns on me...

The windows are all reflective from the outside.

"Wait..."

Elias stares at me blankly, blinking irritably.

I try not to laugh because I truly feel bad for scaring both of us but I can't help it.

Safe to say Elias ends up high-fiving my face before fucking me into oblivion.

And no I didn't get to cum again.

'*'

"Hellooooo! It's thanksgiving not New Year's Eve, wake up!" My mom exclaims, bursting into Elias's room.

I groan, shoving my face into one of his pillows as she slams the door on her way out.

"She's so extra," I moan, stretching dramatically whilst kicking Elias in the back.

He grabs my ankle and I yelp, him pushing back my leg until my knee touches my chest.

"Whatever you're thinking the answer is NO," I wince, pouting. My whole back and ass was sorer then a pregnant woman's ankles.

He snorts, rolling over to stretch before falling to the floor. I blink, watching him just sit there and contemplate life.

"It really be like that sometimes," I say and he nods once before standing to take his morning dose.

"You're so handsome," I say after he swallows.

He looks at me with his matted hair and sleep lined face and smiles.

A little tiny shy smile.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," I say giddily, sliding out of bed with a grin.

We haven't reached the point of giving physical compliments regularly (especially not Elias) but I've been trying, beating around to see how he feels about it.

So far this is the first time he's smiled like that when I've complimented him instead of looking at me weirdly. I can't help but to be happy about it. I just hope one day I can get the same in return.

"Dang I don't get anything back," I say, stopping in front of him as I go from foot to foot.

He's chewing his bottom lip, his eyes going from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes.

"What you wanna kiss me?" I ask sassily, smirking.

"You're cute," he says instead and I have to laugh.

"You're such a liar I look like who did it and why."

I was sure my hair was flat on one side and I had bags under my eyes. Not to mention my lips were dry from sleep.