Two

My eyes widened at the sight of zane in the middle of doing a keg stand as matt and another man held his legs up.

"ZANE! ZANE! ZANE!" the chanted as i noticed david right along his side filming him with a big grin and a laugh that made others laugh, including myself. zane was sat back on his feet and he yelled something i couldnt quite make out, something along the lines of. "IM A BAD BITCH", i walked up to him and high fived him.

"Rosie baby! did you see me" he spoke as he did some weird twirl and posed near the keg.

"i sure did zane, im the proudest bffl of them all" i said as a big smile appeared across his face. zane was loving and fun, i filled myself with nothing but his presence when Clayton and i broke up. Clayton was my ex, we were just a small town love, those never end up good. i sighed to myself as the thought of him filled through me. i was lost in my thoughts when something cold was all over the front of my white flow tank top.

i gasped at the coldness and looked down and noticed beer had been spilled all over me.

"what the hell." i said looking up and meeting eyes with another familiar face.

"oh my goodness! im so so sorry i got pushed and i didnt .. im so sorry here let me help you!" he rambled on putting napkins to my shirt but i grabbed his arms.

"hey its okay, no worries!" i smiled at him as he looked relief as he listened to me.

"thank you for like not hitting me and again im so sorry" he said handing me more napkins.

"really its okay" i laughed as i wiped my sticky hands to the side, "im rosalie" i said as he laughed, "im Todd!" he grinned with his very white teeth.

"nice to meet you? i think?" i said as he laughed and agreed, i walked to the bathroom and noticed my shirt was see through.

i groaned and tried cleaning it up the best i could. it was dark would anyone really even notice the black bra that now peaked through the white. i opened the door and was walking when a voice yelled for me.

"rose bud!" david yelled running down the hall.

"david!" i yelled back mocking the way he yelled mine as he laughed. his brown eyes some how shined in the darkness.

"you okay?? todd told me he ran into a new girl embarrassing himself and i thought, what are the odds her favorite color is blue." he said grinning as i laughed and waved my arms towards my shirt, "and he spilled his beer all over my shirt.." i said as i looked down at the yellowish stain now that it was leaving.

"hey im sorry about that, todd gets all clumsy and rambles when he drinks, here come with me im sure i have something for you to wear, but it wont be blue hate to break it to you." he winked opening the door to his room. i looked at the room in awh. it had a different styled painting to the wall as his bed decor was made nicely and looked very comfy.

"Rose bud!" he said slightly loud as i jumped from looking around his room, i looked in his direction as he held up a sweatshirt that was black with small lettering reading clickbait on it.

"oh! so youre the one that sells this! zane has like every single piece..i swear even now sometimes i see some that i hadnt!" i said as he handed me the soft material while laughing to himself. i thanked him and we stood there awkwardly.

"oh sorry! im dumb.. ill go while you change, and lock the door while you do, dom has a way of knowing if a girl is getting undressed somewhere." he said closing the door behind him flashing me his smile everyone always drooled over. i slipped the cold tank top off from over my head and quickly put the hoodie on, it smelled like.. david. even though i wasnt really sure on what david smelled like,but it was filled with hints of cologne and vanilla. i folded my shirt up and placed it on his dresser making a mental note to come grab it before i leave. my fingers trailed along the desk as i smiled at all the pictures david had put up around his room.

i giggled at the ones of zane either making a dumb face or passed out wherever. everything about david was so unique, even the way he took pictures, it always showed the complete happiness filled in the moment on everyone. i noticed one picture frame that had a slight crack through the glass. i looked at it and noticed it was a very pretty brunette girl with her smiling at david as he smiled back at her, it was genuine. in both of the smiles.

"Rosalie! you still in there? dave said you were" zanes voice yelled through the door as i opened the door quickly to a very drunk zane.

"right here" i grinned as he pulled me into a sloppy hug, "you are my bffl and im so happy you are in la with meeeeee" zane said as he sung the 'me' part in his sentence and did a strange dance as i laughed incredibly hard at the boy in front of me who had some how lost his shirt in the process of the night.

i sat zane on the couch and promised to back with water. by this point of the night i was sober. i found david laughing with natalie i think her name is, i tapped his shoulder and he turned around studying my face when a smile appeared on his face, "my favorite rose bud what do i owe the pleasure?" he grinned as i laughed softly.

"im sure im the only rosalie you know.." i spoke as he nodded yes, "very true" he spoke as i began talking again, "um can i have water and some tylenol for my little zane over there" i pointed towards a now very sleepy zane. he reached into a cabinet and the fridge and he handed it to me,  thanked him and i turned around and walked back to zane.

"hm thanks boo" he said as my eyes shifted to the loud laugh of david, "isnt he just soo cute" zane said sarcastically as everyones words of david were always those.

"the cutest of them all" i spoke as i made eye contact with him and he smiled and i looked away quickly as the heat rose in my cheeks.

i covered zane up with a blanket and he fell asleep quick. on that note, i was ready to make my way to my own bed.

david was standing there his tongue trapped between his lips as he was looking at his camera, "hey you!" i shouted as he looked up quickly and gave me a questionable look.

"great party" i waved and started exiting his house. i closed the door and heard it re open with quick foot steps behind me, "rose bud, where you going?" he asked as his hand grabbed my arm pulling me back around. his fingers grazed over my skin, leaving it on fire.

"to my apartment" i smiled and pulled out the uber app, but he grabbed my phone out of my hands.

"i can take you home" he said as he pulled his keys out of his pocket, "havent you been drinking?" i asked as i crossed my arms lifting one eye brow up.

"okay ms favorite color is blue, i dont drink." he said opening the car door for me.

"you arent going to kill me right?" i said as his he rolled his eyes and pointed to get in.

"no rose bud i wont kill you" he said and i laughed. i bit my lip between my teeth and looked at him with hesitation. i let out a sigh and walked over to the seat, "okay fine" i spoke as i slipped inside the car.