Eight

"look at that one" i pointed up at the dark sky that was lit up by thousands of little twinkling stars, as a shooting star made its way across the sky. It shot across the sky like it was lost finding its way back, i like to think that's how i was, just lost trying to find my way back. the grass tickled the sides of my face as i looked over at david who was staring in a gaze up at the sky as we're laying in the middle of his back yard.

"what did you wish for?" he asked as he looked over to me picking a few pieces of grass out of his view to see me better.

i sighed and looked back up to the sky, lost in how mesmerizing it was. i shrugged and said, "i don't know really. there's nothing i really want or need, i have it all." i said smiling as a smile tugged upon his face also.

"like what." he said as his hand grasped mine and he brought the back of it towards his lips placing a small kiss upon it. the small gestures of so make me fall so much harder for him, than i ever planned on doing so.

"if i could spend every night looking up at the sky making wishes with you by my side, i'd be content forever." i said as he leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek. he looked down on me as he smiled and shook his head, "rose bud, you sure know how to win a guys heart. because mine is all yours baby." he said as i hid my face from a smile that grew upon it and my cheeks lit up with a pink.

"you're always blushing," he spoke as he moved a piece of hair out my face "i like it." he said as he smirked and laid back down next to me looking back up. we stayed like that for a few moments before i felt something wet drip upon my face.

"did you feel that?" i asked as the drops started coming down at a much faster pace. we both started giggling as we jumped up and picked up our things, but now it was pouring rain.

we took off running but his hand grabbed mine as he pulled me back into him, "if i could spend every night dancing in the rain with you, i'd be content forever also rose bud" he whispered. our faces and hair and clothes soaked wet from the rain showering around us. i smiled as a laugh escaped as i looked up at the rain falling and so did david.

"stay out here with me.." he said as i nodded my head, "okay" i said as he placed his hand around my cheek and leaned in to kiss me.

you know how every girl dreams of being kissed in the rain, like its some fairytale we all hope to be apart of. music playing softly and fireworks off in the background somewhere but yet the only thing that seemed to matter is the other person you're with. We might not have the music or the fireworks, but they got the nothing mattered but who you were with part right. david always made me feel like the rest of the world was never even there.

david's lips synced in a perfect motion with mine as we both smiled into the kiss pulling apart, "this is crazy. you're crazy." i said as he spun me around and placed one hand in mine and the other on my hip swaying us from side to side, like we were at a dance and the best slow song that could play, had just begun.

"crazy about you." he said as he dipped me down and our eyes locked, i loved this. i loved him. the thoughts stunned me as he kissed me gently this time and pulled me back up.

we danced around in the rain and jumped in puddles like we were 8 with no worries again. i wish everyday could be as simple as this right now.

the wind picked up and i shivered at the cold air hitting against my wet body.

"are you cold love?" he asked as i nodded and he motioned his head towards the house and grabbed my hand, "come on." and with that i followed him back into his house.

i thought it was absolutely crazy to be living such a life with such a human like david, everything about him and i was something out of a movie. we never fought, everyday was a day i looked forward to spending with him, this past month and weeks have been a dream. but all dreams must come to an end, i always had that sitting in the back of my head.

we walked inside and instantly ran to his room with giggles trying not to awake natalie.

we walked in the bathroom to grab towels and david turned on the bath pouring bubbles into it.

"what are you doing?" i asked as he turned water off once it was filled and walked back over to me rubbing his hands up and down the tops of my arms and kissed my forehead, "get in the tub, warm up." he said as i smiled and nodded. he walked out closing the door and i let out a sigh while taking the wet clothes off of me and placing them in the hamper.

i stepped in and sunk down in the tub and leaned my head back, letting the warm water soak into my skin.

a small knock presumed itself at the door as i looked up to see david, "hi princess." he said sitting down on the side of the tub smiling at me, "hi" i said placing his hand into mine.

we sat there in silence just enjoying each other's company.

"david" i said softly as he hummed in response, "get in with me" i said as he looked over at me and smirked. he took his t shirt off and then his pants and underwear as i leaned forward slightly as he climbed in behind me.

i leaned back between his legs and my head sat on his chest while his head sat along my shoulder, placing small random kisses along it.

his hand trailed up and down drawling little things on the piece of my thigh that stuck out of the water just a little, some of his movements made me laugh.

"rosalie" he murmured into my neck as i looked over to him, "yeah?" i asked back to his question.

he smiled and kissed me as i kissed him back instantly. he pulled away rubbing my cheek as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes just as i had done earlier, "thank you." he spoke as i gave him a questionable look, "for what?" i asked leaning back into his chest enjoying this moment.

"for making me happy again." he said as i found so much comfort within his words.

i was never a bubble bath person, but i am now.