Three

The ride was sat in silence as davids playlist off his phone rang through our ears, small humms of the song escaped through him every once in a while.

"you hungry?" he asked as i shook my head no and he smiled back at me and looked back to the road, i looked at him in great detail. noticing his small stubble of facial hair on his chin and slightly on his cheeks, how his tongue sat between his lips every once in a while, how his eyes were in a constant motion looking around him kinda like if he will miss something spectacular. every feature of david was different in their own unique way, his jaw line clenched every so often and he moved his hands to shake his hair a lot.

"you know rose bud, if you take a picture it would last much longer, i know im irresistible" he smirked glancing over to me as my face flustered with heat.

"sorry i just-" i tried to speak but his laugh cut me off, "relax Rosalie i was just kidding" he said as he tapped my leg lightly, something about him calling me Rosalie felt weird. I liked rose bud when it rolled off his tongue as he spoke to me. i hit him softly and refocused back out the window. this city was all lit up and many people were out considering it is a Saturday night in LA.

Ive spent much time feeling like i was lost, wondering around for something or someone to guide me to where im supposed to be in life. I never really knew what i wanted to do with my life, i was always getting with the wrong guys and always in the wrong situations. Clayton and I breaking up hit hard, it was like it brought me back to reality of some sort that i had been away from for a long time. It also made me realize if i dont get it together i will lose every good thing that comes my way.

"whatcha thinking about?" david spoke as we were sitting at a red light, i let out a soft laugh and my head sat back on the seat looking over towards davifd, "just.. what zane could possibly have me do tomorrow" i said as he nodded, "i think that is a constant worry for nat also" he said as i looked down at my hands.

"why did you move to LA rosie" he grinned as i rolled my eyes, so many people call me that.

i shrugged and pulled my legs up to my chest as david turned the music down, "i dont know really, there wasnt anything but trouble for me in florida." i said as he listened and didnt interupt, "i just got myself in some rough situations ya know, the dumb im grown i can do whatever i want deal" i said as a laugh came from david, "trust me oh i know" he said as his fingers tapped against the steering wheel, "yeah so i just called zane for advice and well here i am" i said as he nodded.

"what about you?" i asked as his eyes lit up once again, "what about me?" he asked as he turned into my apartment complex. i felt a sudden rush of disappointment that we were already here.

"why did you come here?" i asked fiddling with the strand of hair i had in my hands. david let out a sigh, "youtube i guess" he said and i nodded, "yeah but you could have gone anywhere why.. why here?" i asked as he pulled into a parking spot that i had pointed to with a 'ooo that one!'.

david looked over at me and shrugged, "everyone came here for the fame, so i guess i followed" he spoke, everything he said was always so, intriguing.

"well rose bud, were here" he said as i sighed and looked up at the tall building.

"thanks for the ride david" i said as he grinned, "anytime" he spoke as he unlocked the doors.

"hey make sure zane doesnt die" i said as i looked back into the car before i shut the door he laughed at my statement and ran his hands through his hair while placing his hat back on and holding his camera up, "if he does i better get it on camera" he said as i rolled my eyes and waved goodbye and walked into my apartment. the familiar scent of fire ball.. or as you non alcoholics, cinnamon filled the air from zane spilling it on my carpet a few weeks ago, and it has yet to come out.

i sighed as the complete and utter sound of silence sat around me, i missed talking to david. hearing different stories and the way his eyes lit up when someone asked about him, not his career, was mesmerizing.

i shifted in my sheets alone in my thoughts when i noticed a call was coming through, it was zane.

"zane! what on earth are you-" i was cut off by another voice.

"ROSE BUD!" david gleamed through the phone i could practically hear his smile through the phone.

"David now what do i owe the pleasure?" i giggled into the phone as i closed my eyes from the brightness gleaming off of it. i heard shuffling as if he was trying to go away from people and the noise eventually became whispers.

"what you doing." he spoke as i could hear the nerves in his voice as he stuttered softly.

"from when you left about an hour ago? hmm nothing!" i said in a sarcastic tone as he laughed through the phone.

"i uh.. don't have your number so i called from zanes.." he said as i nodded like he could see me or something, "anyways there's literally no place to sleep here everyone's sleeping in every place possible..." he trailed off.

"okay, and?" i asked now sitting up and turning the light on for my room rubbing my eyes, "could i come stay with you ... like on your couch!!" he nervous yelled through the phone as i laughed, "umm yeah sure no problem just text when you get here." i said as a sigh of relief came from him.

"thanks rose bud." he said and hung up

i jumped up cleaning up the apartment a little bit and making a bed for me (because he's the guest and should sleep in my bed) on the couch. i sat impatiently as my leg bounced waiting for david. a little while goes by and i hear a small knock on my door, i noticed david had texted indicating he had arrived.

i opened the door quick, probably a little too quick.

"hi rose bud" he smiled and he had his camera in one hand and keys and phone in another.

"hi david" i smiled opening the door for him to enter.

"wow this is really nice!" he spoke motioning you my small apartment, i laughed at his response.

"yeah compared to your million dollar home??" i asked and he rolled his eyes, "yeah but like my home is the party house it's basically used for the vlogs.. this is so homey like" he spoke holding himself into a hug and i nodded in agreement.

"if it's not comfy feeling zane will bitch" i spoke as i took a sip of my mountain dew, i looked at him in awh as he looked around at every inch of the apartment.

"do you want something to drink?" i asked as his eyes glanced over quickly in thought but then he nodded, "no thank you." he said softly and he plopped down on the couch.

"umm.. you can sleep in my bed i'll sleep out here." i stated putting another blanket down and he shook his head instantly, "no absolutely not rose bud" he whispered as his hand grazed mine leaving a shock through my hand.

"ill sleep here" he spoke and i bit lip, "no i feel bad... you can just sleep with me in my bed.." i shrugged as a small smirk appeared on his face.

"are you sure?" he asked and i nodded. we walked in my room slowly and laid down our hands barely touching but we knew the other was right there.

"goodnight rose bud" he whispered

"goodnight david.."