Five

my hands were scrubbing the dishes in davids house after we made cookies last night. it was quiet in his house with the occasional creek from natalie walking around in her room. i had my music from my phone playing very quietly as i was in a big t shirt and cabin socks, it got so hot in davids house last night i slipped my shorts off just leaving me in my thong, luckily he never noticed.

i hummed to the song as i felt a pair of hands meet my sides sliding up and down slowly. i turned to see david with his hair more messy than usual and a look of tiredness still filling i his eyes, he just woke up.

"you dont have to do that.." he whispered as he placed his lips softly on my cheek, not moving his finger tips from my sides as he danced them around.

"its okay.." i said giving him a small smile and i stood up on my tip toes placing a bowl in the cabinet not realizing i didnt have pants on till i felt the cold air hit my back side, my eyes widened as i looked over quickly to david as he had a smirk on his face. his eyes were a little darker than usual.

"cute" he said looking down to my legs, knowing he saw the black lace throng. i blushed instantly turning around looking away from him and going back to cleaning up. i heard foot steps come back over closer to me again. his hands traced down my arms, i stood still feeling every single slip of sensation this filled. his hands lingered their way to my bare thighs, his finger tips touched so slightly and made their way up my leg lifting my shirt above my hips leaving my below half completely exposed.

i gasped quietly as my lips parted at the feeling and touch of him. his hands hovered over my thong as they slowly felt the material tracing it along my stomach and he turned me around to face him. his face was close to mine as he walked forward a little more pushing me completely back onto the counter, our gaze not leaving eachother. his hands gripped my hips lifting me up on the counter and he scooted his way between my legs lifting one hand on my thigh and the other on my face.

his thumb trailed my cheek bone as he studied my face and i did so his also.

"so pretty.." he whispered moving his lips to mine, our lips made contact and his fit perfectly into mine. he squeezed my thigh a little that caused my lips to part open and he took full advantage as out tongues fought one another. david and i had shared small pecks, almost as if they were on accident but nothing like this. the want for eachother had been fueling and firing off of one another for 2 weeks now. this makes everything just that much more complicated.

my head flung back as his lips made their way to my neck, as he found the spot right below my ear, a small moan escaped my mouth as my legs wrapped around him. my hands intertwined up in his hair and he groaned into the kiss at my neck. his hands found their way up my shirt tracing over my ribs softly. he looked up and fit his lips back into mine and pulled away and backed away slowly as i sat there dumbfounded.

david jumped on the counter across from me as he winked at me and took a bite of an apple, "natalies home.." he whispered as i placed my face in my hands and giggled.

"i hate you" i said jumping down and walking into his room as he followed, i loved looking at all the pictures that sat around in his room, the one of him and the girl always stood out to me.

"what you looking at rose bud?" he asked as i grabbed the picture off of his dresser and sat down next to him on his bed. i handed him the picture and his smile faded.

"tell me the story of this one.." i whispered as he looked at the picture a little longer before placing it back on his dresser. he sighed and walked over to the bed sitting down again and pulled me into his grip, i listened to his heart beat, it was high but it slowed to my touch of tracing things on his bare chest.