Nine

"you already know what day it ISSSS" i yelled jumping onto davids couch next to him and cuddling up next to him as he was hunched over editing.

"what day is it baby" he said taking his eyes off the screen for a moment to kiss my cheek. i gasped and placed my hand over my heart acting dramatically offended, "what do you mean!" i said as his eyes widened. his eyes searched for an answer all over my face, once i let out a giggle he knew i wasnt actually mad.

"its bachelor night" i sung and did a little dance while placing pop corn in my mouth from the bowl in my lap, david groaned as he placed his laptop on the floor, and continued groaning as he oh so dramatically fell over on me as i laughed at his reaction.

"dont even. every monday night i watch this show. and you know this by now" i rolled my eyes as i turned the tv on shuffling out from under neath david to see a better view of the tv.

"why though? youd never be with me if i dated 10 other girls." he said as i glared at him, "i know" i shrugged turning my attention back to chris harrison on the tv, "but i still love it" i gleamed at the show. i felt davids stare without even looking over at him.

"what are you looking at?" i asked as he moved closer to me a little, "you" he whispered planting a kiss along my lips. his lips traveled down my jaw to my neck, but i caught on quick to what he was doing.

"NO.. no no im watching this!" i said giggling pushing him off as he licked his lips and kissed mine once more, "fine as long as you admit I am better looking than peter" he said as i threw my hands up, "you, david dobrik, are so much better looking than peter." i said kissing his cheek as he smiled and pulled me into his side. i placed my head on his shoulder and continued to watch my show.

once the show ended i heard little snores coming from my sleeping boyfriend, he was exhausted.

"babe" i whispered shaking him a little, "baby come on lets go to bed" i said as his eyes fluttered open and he nodded. he took my hand into his as we walked to his bedroom. i flopped down on his bed covering my cold body up with all of his warm blankets.

"rose bud" he said as he got into bed next to me as i turned my attention away from his shirtless self to his eyes, "yeah?" i asked back as he sighed running his hands through his hair, he seemed stressed. "david whats wrong?" i asked rubbing his shoulder softly as he shrugged.

"i just- i really miss you when youre not around.." he said as i blushed a little and i let out a small laugh but his face told me this was serious. "i know, i miss you also" i said as he sat up shaking his head a little.

"no rosalie you dont understand" he said rubbing his eyes, "what dont i understand david?" i asked as his eyes met mine, "i miss you when im out filming or when youre in the shower too long or when you go to your apartment for the night, even though i always end up there with you.." he said now rambling, "david whats going on?" i asked with panic in my voice as he looked up with tears in his eyes.

he took my hand bringing it to his lips kissing it softly, "i am terrified to lose you" he said as he shook his head trying to get the tears out of his eyes but i brought my hands to his face and studied it. hes so beautiful, from the way his laugh line lays even on his frown to the way his eyes are in a constant wonder around him.

"im scared also" i whispered as he looked at me shocked, "you are?" he asked, i guess he felt dumb for feeling that way. i nodded as i bit my lip.

"yeah david. i am. to think that one day i could wake up and this.. this not be my life anymore is scary. and im not talking about the vlogs or the house or the fame im talking about not being able to see you light up when i ask something new about you. not being able to wake up next to you, not to hear your voice in a world full silence, and to not have you brighten my days which are filled with such darkness without your laugh.." i said moving my hand to push his hair out of his face.

"ill never leave you.." he said as i sighed, "you dont know that.." i said as i laid flat back down on his bed but he then propped himself up looking over to me.

"rosalie i-" he sat in silence for a few moments but then took a deep breath, "i love you" he said and in that moment i thanked god for every heart break trail that led me straight to david. in that moment i was the one scared now, the thought of knowing david loves me and him to leave me, it would kill me i feel like. david was such a light in a dark tunnel.

"you do..?" i asked looking up at him as he nodded and smiled down at me, "i do rose bud, i love you, and if you dont love me back yet thats okay" he said but i shook my head instantly, "no david.. i love you too" i said as he crashed his lips into mine, moving in the perfect motion.

i knew that eventually all the good and all the bad would lead me straight to someone like david, which i didnt deserve. no one deserves him, hes too good for this world.

"dont.. dont ever leave me.. no matter how hard things get just, we will work it out always i promise" he said murmuring into this kiss as i nodded, "ill never leave you." and he smiled kissing my head as we laid down getting comfortable, "me either" he said softly as deep breaths over took him.

we both said something to one another hoping we each meant it. i could never leave such a glowing soul, but my light in mine tends to die down, it goes out, eventually people look for another after being with me for a while. all i could do was enjoy every moment until david finally would see the light go out and search for better.