Eleven

"zane you and heath HAVE to be there by 1:30 no later or you can kiss this brand deal goodbye!" said as i read the email to zane who was on speaker on the phone, as no response came through..nothing but a loud group of laughs. i rolled my eyes and threw my head back in annoyance.

"ZANE!" i shouted once more, "are you listening to me?" i groaned typing back to the brand saying the boys will be there.

"yes rosalie we will be there, promise!" he said as i smiled. i was so proud of zane hes come so far, "good this is super important for your podcast" i spoke as i closed my laptop bringing the phone back to me ear.

"mmhmm..okay, goodluck.. yes zane 1:30..okay..okay, i love you too. bye" i said finishing up our conversation knowing i would be hounding them both to get there on time tomorrow. i laid in davids bed. i had just closed my eyes when i saw david wondering in his room from a meeting and looking for his laptop.

"whatcha need babe?" i asked as he smiled walking over leaning down to kiss me hello.

"i just need my laptop to edit." he said still looking around as i pointed to the top of the dresser. he laughed and grabbed it making his way to his spot on the couch. i was tired from phone calls and helping with the podcast i took a nap.

i woke up and reached next to me to feel for a david who had still not made his way to bed, so i decided to climb into the shower.

i pulled my pants down slinging them across the floor with my foot, i fully undressed and walked into the warm shower. the warm water melted my skin, making me feel so warm. i loved being in the shower, it was such a little escape. i closed my eyes letting it soak into me, and i soon got out. i put a pair of underwear on and got into one of davids t shirts and walked back out after brushing my hair.

i sighed when i noticed david still hadnt come to bed, it was late. i tip toed out in the living room incase he had fallen asleep, the cold floor stung against my feet. i walked out in the living room to see david still head phones in and typing away at his computer.

"david" i said as i crossed my arms leaning against the wall he looked me up and down and smirked, "rosalie" he said mocking me. i rolled my eyes letting out a giggle.

"come to bed baby its late" i said as i looked over to the clock that read 1am, as he shook his head no looking back to the laptop, "i dont have much longer" he said his tongue sticking out slightly between his lips as i nodded and went and sat next to him on the couch and he looked up to me and his eyes traveling to my legs. he reached out giving my thigh a squeeze and kissed my cheek. and back to editing he went.

after a few moments of silence, except the clicking of his keyboard he looked up to me, "rose bud" he said taking his ear buds out as i hummed in response looking into his brown eyes glistening. he closed his laptop and pulled me into his touch. i was laying between his legs curled up as my head laid on his chest listening to his heart beat.

"are you done?" i whispered twirling my fingers around his chest, he shook his head and kissed my head, "not yet" he said as i looked up to him in confusion on why he stopped editing.

"whyd you stop then?" i asked as he hugged me just a little tighter and he took a deep breath followed by his eyes shutting. i closed my eyes with him and enjoyed laying in his warmth, i was freezing.

"you looked cold.." he said like he read my mind. i laughed and nodded, "and you just look so good in my t shirt" he said as i rolled my eyes and turned onto my stomach placing my hands under my chin looking at david, i placed my hand on his cheek running over the stubble that had grown slightly.

"what are you stuck on?" i asked knowing just all too well he was distracting himself. he opened one eye looking at me and laughed, "howd you know?" he asked as i shrugged. he picked his lap top up showing me how and why he was struggling to end it. we laughed for what felt like hours at all the footage he had of everyone. he was talking about this one bit as i completely toned him out just looking at him, and how happy he was doing this.

"so what do you think?" he asked as i smiled and nodded, "perfect" i said as he nodded and switched some things around to end the vlog. i didnt even need to hear his thought to know it was perfect, everything that came from him, that was david dobrik was indeed perfect. we sat there for a little longer as his hands gave my thigh a squeeze every so often making sure i was still awake since my head sat upon his shoulder.

every few moments hed lay a kiss on my head, i always smiled to myself every time.

"david" i whispered not wanting to interrupt him, "yeah?" he asked back not taking his eyes off the screen. "love you" i said as he stopped and looked over and smiled at me, "and i love you" he said as he moved his fallen t shirt a little bit more further down my shoulder as he kissed my shoulder a few times. i closed my eyes at the gesture of him.

"okay im finished." he said as he watched it through one more time making sure there were no mistakes.

"yeah?" i asked as he nodded and kissed my lips standing up and reaching for my hand as i gladly accepted as we walked with little giggles back to his room.

he wrapped me up in his arms and continued to leave small kisses around my face.

"goodnight rose bud" he whispered as my heart fluttered over the love i have for him.

i listened for his breathing to slow, so i know he had fallen asleep. i was so thankful for another day with this amazing human. a few moments when he stirred in his sleep before looking up to me.

"i almost forgot.." he said nuzzling his head into my neck, "i love you"