o n e

Today was the day. The day that he had to leave everything he knew behind him and move onto a new life.

Renjun sat on his bed, looking at his already packed suitcase and his now empty room.

His parents had decided that it would be a good idea to send Renjun off to Korea to live by himself for awhile.

Renjun didn't mind, since he did know Korean, and the boy never exactly found it easy to make friends where he lived in China. But there was no doubt he was definitely still nervous. Moving to a completely different country by yourself at such a young age is a pretty frightening thing. There definitely is a lot that he would have to get used to.

Renjun checked his watch. It was still really early in the morning. His flight was at ten and it was currently seven o'clock.

Renjun got off of his bed and picked up his stuff. A small backpack with the things he needed on the plane and two big suitcases filled with clothing, toiletries, and other things like that.

The day before, his parents had organised a little goodbye party for him. Obviously it wasn't actually goodbye forever, but it would definitely be goodbye for a pretty long time.

Most of the guests were relatives, wishing him good luck and things like that. His closest cousin, winwin, even brought him a small gift.

He had already said goodbye to everyone the night before, and since his flight was early, he didn't want to wake his parents up early in the morning.

Instead renjun decided to just take a taxi to the airport. He would call his parents when he got there. Knowing them, they would definitely worry when they saw renjun gone in the morning.

He got to the airport pretty early, thanking the driver and taking his stuff out of the trunk.

There was still around two hours until his flight, so he had enough time to grab something to eat before boarding the plane.

Renjun sat down, putting his earbuds in to listen to some music.

When he finally heard his flight get called, he got up slowly, taking his stuff and boarding the plane.

The flight was pretty smooth. Most of the time, renjun was either drawing, listening to music, or both and before he knew it, the plane had already landed.

Getting off the plane, he made sure to let his parents know that he had landed safely.

"Woah..." He whispered quietly to himself.

Renjun took a moment to just look at the view. It was definitely a change from what he normally saw in China, but he had to admit that it was just as amazing.

It took him a while, but eventually, he made it to the house that he was supposed to stay in.

A few days ago, all of the furniture had already been moved inside and ready to go, so that renjun wouldn't haven't to worry about that.

His parents truly wanted to make him feel as comfortable as possible living by himself.

Renjun stopped in front of the house, checking his phone to make sure it was the right one, and then took out his keys while walking up to the front door.

As he was just about to enter, he saw another boy from the house next to him walk out.

The boy was tall, with blond hair, and had an overall muscular appearance. He was currently wearing a loose tank top that showed off his arms.

Renjun smiled at him, but the boy didn't seem to notice that he was there. Instead he just walked away with a basketball in his hands.

Renjun shrugged. If that was his neighbour, they would probably have plenty of chances to see each other over the next few months.

As Renjun walked into his house, he immediately fell onto the couch, tired from his trip.

So far, everything had gone well. Now he just had to wait and see what was to come.

---

Hello everyone :)

This chapter was rly boring since it is an intro chapter, but I promise things will get more interesting.

Anyways ily guys! thx for reading! I appreciate it so much!