My life in another world!

Horse-drawn carriages rattled along the stone-paved streets of a town.

It's... This really is a different world!

I took in the scene before me, quivering with excitement. Brick buildings stood eave to eave, like a scene from Europe during the Middle-Ages. No cars, no motorcycles, no utility poles and no cell phone towers.

My eyes darted everywhere, watching people pass by. He's got cat ears, real ones! And there's an elf, it has to be an elf with those pointy ears, man she's beautiful.

"Oh man! I'm really in a different world!" I spoke aloud.

Wait, who said that? Was it me? It couldn't of been... Now that I've started paying more attention my clothes are really baggy...

I ran towards the closest building with a window to get a glimpse of my reflection. What appeared was someone I had never seen before... A girl, it was a really cute girl! She had porcelain-like complexion, her golden-blonde hair down to her back, and eyes as red as the blood moon. She didn't look any older than me. But what confused me the most was what she was wearing. An oversized baggy blue sweatshirt, black jeans that were too big and black trainers that looked as if they were bought for a guy her age.

Hold up, those are my clothes... Is- Is this me?

I lift my hand up and wave to see if the girl in the reflection did the same thing. And she did. Realisation struck me, I had asked that Goddess Eris to make it easier for me to trick people into drinking their blood.

"I DIDN'T MEAN LIKE THIS" I screamed as loud as my new voice would allow me to.

All the passerby's stopped and looked at me. This couldn't get any worse...

"Excuse me, Little Miss, may I ask why your standing in-front of my shop and shouting at the top of your lungs?" 

It could.

"I- I was..." This is a fantasy world, so of course there's going to be a guild! "I was looking for the guild, but it seems the map of this town I had brought with me has been lost on my travels here, could you please give some directions!"

He looked up and down at me, "are you sure a pipsqueak like you wants to go to the guild?"

He... He called me a pipsqueak... How dare he! I'm gonna send him flying! I look up at the man only to see him glaring down at me.

"Y-Yes!" I yelped

I never thought I could make a sound like that...

"Alright, if you say so" The man responded and the glare from his face disappeared as he told me the directions to the guild.

Man this sun is super annoying... At least I'm not turning to ash, I guess even Goddesses have limits to what they can do for someone. During my walk to the guild I put my hands in my pockets only to reveal a bag of gold. When did I get this? Ah, it's probably from the gods as a way to get started out in this world, how very generous of them.

An adventurers guild, you can find one in almost every video game. An organisation that helps adventurers find work or otherwise supports them. It's a fantasy version of people who can't get jobs so the government puts them to work.

The guild was housed in a fairly large building, which released the smell of food from within. The people inside were a rough lot for sure, it's a place where people go and kill monsters after all. I just hope none of them think about jumping me since I'm a newcomer.