First death flag in another world?

"Haru, I brought you a drink!" A voice called out to me.

I had entered the adventurers guild quite early in the morning in hope to get a good quest before any other adventurers took them. The voice that was slowly getting closer to me was Yunyun, my new companion. Why did she get me a drink? I never asked for one...

"Thanks Yunyun, but I never asked for a drink, I'm not that thirsty right now either..."

Her face went from a smile to a frown, "Oh I-I just... Back when I went to school all my friends used to make me go get them drinks and give them money for lunch... I thought that's what friends did... I'm sorry for being annoying."

She was being used as an errand girl...

"I-I lied! I'm actually extremely thirsty!" 

I started drinking the drink she gave me, and her face lit up again. If I ever meet whoever did this to her I'm gonna give them a beating!

KONOSUBA

I had picked a kill quest where I had to kill some Giant Toads that was annoying some farmers. Luna told me that a previous party had already killed some so there wasn't that much left of them, she also told me they didn't take any more Giant Toad quests. I wonder why.

Yunyun had gone to go get her equipment from the inn she was staying at, so I was currently sat in the guild waiting for her.

"So this is where you've been hiding, Satou Kazuma!" A voice shouted.

I turned around and looked at where the voice was coming from, It was a man with dirty blonde hair, wearing a full set of blue armour with some gold on it. He walked over to another person with brown hair and slammed his fist on the table the brown haired boy and his companions were sat at. Yikes, how can someone act like that in-front of all of these people?

"Satou Kazuma! I have been informed by a female thief about you, and how you are a panty-stealing devil! And how you are into getting girls covered in slime! People call you Kazuma the Brute!"

Damn, the brown haired one is more daring than he looks. If any of what armour boy said was true.

"Wait, wait, wait! Who's spreading that stuff around?"

Armour boy approached the Brute, to which a woman with blue hair stood in between them. Armour boy started to speak.

"Lady Aqua. I vow to regain my magic sword from the man and then I will defeat the Demon King! So please, join my pa-"

Armour boy was cut off half way through his speech by blue girl hitting him right in the face while screaming "GOD BLOW!"

Armour boy seemed confused. Blue girl started speaking.

"They charged me for that damn cage you ruined! Pay me back right now! 300,000 eris is how much it cost!"

Armour boy got out his wallet and handed over the money.

He can give out 300,000 eris just like that? I wish I could do that...

Armour boy seemed to have regained his senses and seemed frustrated with the girl he was previously trying to recruit. He turned around to brute boy.

"Even if you won the match dishonourably, I still lost. I know I said I would give you anything, so me asking this may seem outrageous... But please! I beg! Please return my blade to me! It will be no better than any regular sword if you were to wield it!"

"Are you saying I'm only worth as much as a blade that only works in your hands? I can't believe you would try to wager a goddess against something like that! Now go, shoo!"

The blue girl waved at him dismissively, too which armour boy paled.

"L-L-Lady Aqua! I did not mean it like that! You are worth way more than that stupid blade!"

I'm starting to feel bad for this guy... This marks a good reminder to never get involved with those lot... I should especially keep Yunyun away from them.

A girl who was wearing something that looked like what a witch would wear, it also reminds me of Yunyun in a way, tugged on armour boys sleeve.

"Can I help you, little girl?"

Witch girl pointed at brute boy.

"Have you not realised that he is no longer wearing that magic sword?"

Armour boy almost choked.

"S-satou Kazuma! Where is Gram? What have you done with my Gram?"

He clung to brute boy. Brute boy said two words.

"Sold it."

"Damn it alll!"

Armour boy shouted as he dashed out of the guild hall, with tears down his face.

Deciding to no longer stay in this mad house I stood up to go find Yunyun at least that's what I wanted to do.

"Urgent, Urgent! All adventurers, please equip your weapons and prepare for battle at the town gate!"

The message played again.

"Urgent, Urgent! All adventurers, please equip your weapons and prepare for battle at the town gate! Could adventurer Satou Kazuma and his party in particular be a bit quicker please?"

KONOSUBA

Since I was an adventurer I also went to the town gate. Where the hell is Yunyun? I don't see her anywhere! I hope she's safe!

A horde of monsters, knights in decade old armour stood across from the town gate, stood in the middle of all the knights was a heavy armoured man on a horse, with no head attached to his body but rather was in his hand. I heard some other adventurers mention that he was a Demon General.

The general spoke, "Why haven't you come to my castle, you miscreants?!"

Who the hell set off this death flag?