My first quest in another world!

For being in another world, I don't exactly look the part. Guess I should update my wardrobe, especially with my new look...

This town really had everything, from inns to armouries. It didn't take long for me to find an apparel store. It was well lit and had a homely atmosphere. The lady at the counter had short brown hair and brown eyes, she looked towards me as I entered and smiled.

"Welcome to our store, I hope you find something you like."

"Thanks, hopefully I will."

I had an idea of what I wanted, something light so I could move around easily, but I didn't want to look like some of the girls I had seen in the guild... I had seen one wearing a strap and what seemed to be a loin cloth, swooning over some guy in a full set of blue armour...

It didn't take me long to figure out what I wanted. I went with a white dress shirt, a black mini skirt, and a coat to go over it, as well as knee high socks and a pair of short boots. I look good. Is it weird to be attracted to yourself? I mean I've only just attained this body, so of course I wouldn't be used to it...

When I walked out the dressing room the brown haired lady looked at me.

"Oh... You look absolutely adorable in that! Definitely go with that!"

I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that, this new body is turning me into a narcissist.

"I'll just go with these then, Is this enough?"

I asked the receptionist while placing my pouch of gold onto the counter, I really need to learn this worlds currency at some point...

"Yup that's certainly enough." the receptionist smiled, "I hope you decide to come back!"

"Don't worry, I will." When I have more money at least, that cost way more than I expected... I waved at the lady as I exited the building.

"Time to do my first quest!"

On my way back towards the guild I started checking out my adventurers card, my stats were definitely that of a mage class. Huh, whats this? I already have a skill? I don't remember learning this... On the card it read,

Racial Ability: Blood Shot

Racial Ability? Wait, is that because I'm a vampire? It must be... It has something to do with blood after all, I can test it out when I do my first quest.

Before I knew it I was already outside the Guild and once again it let out the smell of food. When I entered I went straight towards the quest board and looked at all the quests. I looked at a couple quests,

Need an advanced swordsman to teach my son skills with a sword.

Reward: 500,000 Eris.

Quest Difficulty: 1

That's definitely some noble, unless 500,000 Eris isn't as much as I think it is... I can't even do that quest anyway, I'm a mage...

Giant Toads are eating my sheep, please kill them!

Reward: 100,000 Eris.

Quest Difficulty: 3

Giant Toads? It sounds easy but I'd rather not go near oversized frogs.

I want horned rabbit meat to cook at my restaurant, please gather me 5 horned rabbits!

Reward: 150,000 Eris.

Quest Difficulty: 4

I wonder why rabbits are seen as more dangerous than giant toads, maybe it's because their fast or something... I guess I'll pick this quest.