A consequence for this spammer!

Whilst trying to sleep in a barn was bad, waking up was worse there was straw in my hair and clothes! It's a good thing I slept in my old clothes, or else my new ones would have straw all over them! Because of this, I now had to do something I had desperately wanted to avoid ever since coming to this new world... Have a bath...

Normally, I would jump at the chance to be able to see a cute girl taking a bath, but when that girl is you, it kinda ruins it. Entering the public bath wasn't as embarrassing as I thought it would be, I was expecting loads of people to be here, but I guess I woke up earlier than most people... Anyway, I'm going to finish this as soon as possible.

KONOSUBA

As much as I wanted to avoid it due to my new body, the feeling of being clean was too great, especially after sleeping in those barns. I guess I'll go to the guild and tell Luna that I'll kill the rest of those stupidly-fast rabbits.

On my way too the guild I walked past multiple workers, the majority of them being buff with the exception of one brown-haired guy and a blue-haired girl, the former looking like he was about to collapse on the ground and the latter pouring all the other workers drinks. 

Continuing my uneventful walk towards the guild I brought out my adventurers card and looked at the skills section, This 'Blood Shot' ability is a racial ability which means its probably something unique to vampires or similar species, I wonder how I unlock more racial abilities? Also, how do I unlock regular abilities like 'Fire Bolt' or 'Ice Bolt'? I'll have to ask Luna. During my inner monologue it seems I had arrived at the guild.

When entering the guild I immediately looked for Luna, she is the only person I've talked to consistently after coming to this world after all. I should probably talk to some more people and join a party or something.

After spotting Luna I called out her name, "Hey Luna! I have a question to ask." She looked at me and after confirming who I was responded with "Alright Haru, give me a moment!" she continued talking to the person at the counter.

After finishing up her conversation she started walking over towards me.

"What was it that you wanted to ask?" she smiled as she spoke.

"Ah, I was just wondering how I learnt new skills, I don't have many." Saying 'many' was an overstatement, I only had one skill!

"Oh, I should of probably told you this when you first signed up, sorry for forgetting!" she bowed slightly in an apologetic manor, "Basically, to learn new skills you need someone to first show you the skill then it should appear in the skills section with an amount of skill points needed to learn the skill."

"That sounds simple enough, thanks Luna." I smiled at her cheerfully, "I'm planning to kill the rest of those rabbits today, this time I know how fast they are so hopefully I don't have as much trouble as I did yesterday."

"Alright, I'll be sure to inform the collector so he'll be here when you have finished the quest."

KONOSUBA

This time I've come prepared! My game plan is to go after rabbits that aren't close to each other and kill them as silently as possible with my blood shot skill.

One of the rabbits decided to stray them the rest of them, lucky! I got ready to cast blood shot by raising my arms.

"BLOOD SHOT"

Once the solid line of blood had formed it shot out and pierced the rabbit. The other rabbits didn't seem to notice it getting killed, extra lucky! 

I repeated the same course of action two more times, I waited for a rabbit to stray from its group, and then fired a 'Blood Shot' towards it and the rabbits was pierced by them. If I'm patient these rabbits aren't anything hard to deal with, I just underestimated their speed last time.

"I'm never doing a quest with these things involved again!" I said out-loud as laid down on the grass.

The sound of tall grass rustling could be heard from nearby, It's probably just more rabbits, Is what I initially thought until I started hearing growling, to which I instantly stood up and got ready to cast 'blood shot'.

I looked towards where the sound was coming from and saw a pack of wolves, Crap, the smell of the rabbits probably brought them here, I knew I was getting too lucky... There's no way I'm letting them get these rabbits! One of the wolves jumped towards me,

"BLOOD SHOT"

The blood pierced the wolf whilst it was in the air and it's limp body fell to the ground, Hopefully this scares away the other wolves, This time three wolves came out at once and jumped towards me, Crap, I don't know if Blood Shot will form in time to kill all three of them before they get me! I'll still give it a shot!

"BLOOD SHOT"

"BLOOD SHOT"

"BLOOD SHOT"

I closed my eyes expecting the worse, which never came, I opened them and saw all three dead wolves in-front of me on the ground, I looked towards the pack and there was only four more. I can do this, just four more blood shots!

"BLOOD SHOT"

After it had formed and flew towards the wolf I thought I was in luck, but the wolf dodged the skill, shit, why do I feel so drowsy all of a sudden? My body turned limp and fell towards the floor, what is this? Did I use too much of my ability? And why do I feel super thirsty? The four wolves started approaching my now limp body, crap, this isn't good, I can't die to low level mobs like wolves, I can't keep my eyes open... Is this the consequence I get for spamming the same skill?

"CURSED LIGHTNING"

Was the last thing I heard before I completely lost my consciousness.