More friends for this vampire?

Justin dragged me over to a table with two people sat on it, one was a girl with short brown hair, blue eyes and seemed to be wearing light armour over her right shoulder, under that was a puffy white sweater, puffy short pants and a brown corset, her boots were tightly fit and went above her knees, she had a dagger strapped to her side. Based on her appearance she must be a thief or something along those lines. 

The other was a dirty-blonde haired boy with green eyes and pointy ears, he was wearing a dark green tunic with a black mantle over it, dark trousers, and a simple pair of brown boots, leaning against the table next to him was a staff. Considering they wanted me in their party purely because I'm a mage I think it's a good guess to say he's the priest. Additionally there was a pair of black gauntlets placed on the table and a shield leaning against it.

"Dear comrades, I would like to welcome you our newest party member, our new mage, the one and only... What was your name again?"

The girl laughed a little. Are you serious? I thought Luna would've told him since she sent this idiot to me! 

"It's Haru..."

"The one and only, Haru!"

After Justin finished my introduction he waited a little, presumably for someone to say something, or at least do something and when no one did he spoke up again.

"Well, since everyone in our party is unable to introduce themselves I'll have to do it for them! The girl is Cana and she's our thief, the elf is Ruin, our priest."

The girl looked up and down at me and then spoke

"Do we even need a mage for this quest? All were doing is going into a dungeon, Ruin can handle all the undead and I can handle the traps, from the looks of her this Haru girl has never even been in a dungeon."

The elf was the one to respond

"It's better to have a mage than not have one, we might run into a puzzle that needs a mage spell to activate, I've heard of a party getting trapped in a dungeon for a week until another party found them and it was because they didn't have a mage to use a basic wind spell. She will also be useful since we can have her use tinder to light up rooms."

Am I just a flashlight now?

"Don't be rude to the poor girl, I'm sure she's experienced plenty of dungeons!"

Justin looked at me for me to confirm what he just said,

"W-well, about that... I've never step foot into a dungeon..."

After a quick look of shock on Justin's face Garret spoke up,

"Even if she's never been into a dungeon she probably has experience going on quests, dungeons aren't the best for mages anyway due to the narrow spaces making it easy for a mage to hit teammates, that's probably why she hasn't been in a dungeon."

I probably shouldn't tell them that this will be my second quest, well third if you count the subjugation of the demon king as a quest. I should try to quit while I'm ahead.

"Maybe this isn't the best choice after all... I wouldn't want to slow any of you down."

"Nonsense! You wouldn't at all, you might not be that useful but it will still be reassuring to have you with us!"

Ouch, that was harsh Justin.

Before I was able to speak up again Garret started talking with slight annoyance in his tone.

"Enough now, the girl is coming with us. We will be departing for the dungeon tomorrow morning, it will take a day to get to there so we will be camping out in the field for the first day and we should arrive at the dungeon the day after, I want each of you to get all of your equipment ready for tomorrow and get some rest."

Justin, Cana and Ruin all responded quickly with a simple "got it" from each one of them, they all gathered the gear they had on them and exited the guild.

"You too girly, wouldn't want to be half asleep in your first dungeon after all, make sure to bring some food and drink as well, we should have enough for all of us but just in case." After a brief pause he spoke up again, "And don't worry, we may not look like much but we've explored plenty of dungeons before, we can keep you safe."

And with that Garret left as well, he doesn't talk much but when he does you can tell he's their leader, guess I'm stuck with them now.

KONOSUBA

After stocking up on some food at the market and filled a couple of flasks with water from the inn like Garret told me to, after doing that I returned back to my room I was staying in and laid down on the comfy bed after putting the supplies on the desk in the corner of the room.

"Thank god I'm not in those stables anymore, the demon general was a blessing."

I spoke aloud to no one in particular. I hope Yunyun comes back soon, I miss her.

"It's not like I don't like Justin and all of them, they seem like alright people after all! I just like Yunyun more."

 I hope she doesn't come back whilst I'm on this quest... I don't want her to think I've ditched her for other people.

Before I knew it I drifted off to sleep.

KONOSUBA

I stood outside of the guild waiting for Garret and his other party members to show up, I didn't come too early did I? I don't wanna seem desperate...

The first person to show up was Ruin,

"You're here early, that's a surprise."

"I didn't want to be late."

"I see."

After this small interaction he didn't bother trying to speak to me again. The next to arrive was Justin and Cana, they had come together.

"I told you she would come, that means I win this bet!"

Cana just clicked her tongue in annoyance at Justin.

"Hello my dear Haru, I am so glad you decided to come with us, I knew you were the perfect addition to our party!"

"Knock it off, she hasn't even done anything yet so we don't know that!"

"Why don't both of you knock it off, we can't have you bickering this entire quest."

Garret had showed up and instantly shut down the potential argument between the two.

"Let's go, I want to be there as quick as possible."

With this we all started heading towards the city exit.

Hopefully this quest will be as simple as meeting unique personalities in this world is.