Before the boss comes the minions!

Today is going just great, there's no sign of Yunyun anywhere and someone was stupid enough to anger a demon general into action. Not only do I have a lack of skills to fight someone like this, the small army of adventurers that have gathered are all frozen stiff.

As if someone heard my inner monologue about everyone being frozen stiff a boy stood forward and spoke.

"We were supposed to go to your castle? Why? We haven't let off a single explosion like you asked!"

It took me a moment to realise this was brute boy from earlier... I thought he was more... cowardly...

The demon general after hearing this raised the object in his hand and almost smashed it on the ground, before he remembered it was his own head.

"Not a single explosion? You're telling me you haven't set off one explosion since my last arrival at this time?"

He had been here before? How did I miss it?

"That's correct"

Brute boy said this with confidence I had yet to see displayed in this world.

"That- that's... RIDICULOUS! Your loony crimson friend has set one off every single day since!"

"W-what?"

The confidence he displayed moments ago had vanished and he turned around to the witch girl from earlier.

"Y-you went to his castle? Are you crazy? I told you not too multiple times!"

She looked away, and brute boy grabbed her shoulders and started shaking her.

"O-o-o-o-owww! That hurts! Don't misunderstand! But after the experience of casting my explosion on something big and hard... I just can't go back!"

"That doesn't explain how you got back, you can't move after an explosion! Which means... You had help!"

He turned his head to another girl and took a deep breath,

"It was youuuu!"

This girl was also at the guild earlier, she was the one that punched the armour boy.

"I-I Just wanted to get back at him for last time!"

The demon general spoke up,

"What angers me more than the continuous explosions is that you seem to have no remorse after letting the brave knight from last time die."

At this moment another girl in heavy armour stepped forward.

"H-Hey there..."

"Wha... Whaaaa?"

The demon general seemed genuinely surprised, blue girl spoke up.

"I was able to rid that flimsy spell of yours the moment you left."

No one had to guess that this enraged the demon general as you could see his shoulders tremble vigorously.

"I've had enough of this nonsense."

Before the demon general spoke another word the blue girl chanted a spell

"Turn Undead!"

A white light surrounded the general as he stood there and let the spell hit him. That's some confidence, I guess that's normal when you're one of the demon kings generals. 

"Did you think us undead would not prepare for priests? It doesn't matter anyhow, a low level priest from this village won't be able to affect me at all- aghhhhhh!"