New friends for this vampire?

A week had passed since we had put an end to the Demon General Beldia, everyone who participated got quite a bit of money, and those who actually fought him got a bit more than the adventurers who just showed up, and the adventurers who were available but didn't show up were put on quest duty without pay.

I sat alone in the adventurers guild, Yunyun had gone back to her village saying she needed to talk to her father. Yunyun's absence revealed to me that other than Luna, I have no other friends...

Yunyun acted like she had no other friends but over this week before she left I realised a lot of people see her as a friend, but she doesn't realise that, and then theirs me, I seriously have no one else... Maybe I should join someones party for a while whilst Yunyun isn't here.

I walked over to the notice board to see if they were any parties looking for a mage, since fighting Beldia I realised I need to be more versatile with my spells and can't rely on just my blood spells and had Yunyun teach me a few intermediate spells before she left, I was able to learn 4 spells since learning racial magic doesn't use skill points, I still don't know how to learn them though. The four spells I learnt were,

Blade of Wind: This spell allows me to create a razor sharp blade out of the wind which can slice enemies up.

Fireball: It allows me to create an orb of fire which I can throw at an opponent.

Freeze Gust: A spell which can freeze an enemy in place.

Lightning: It's essentially a weaker version of Yunyun's advanced magic spells such as Cursed Lightning or Light of Saber. It allows me to bring down lightning upon my foes.

In addition to these I also learnt basic magic which shouldn't be much use in combat such as Create Water and Tinder, and the other basic element attacks, I needed these so I could unlock the stronger versions of them. I also wanted them so I had other spells to use when in large groups of people so people didn't realise I was using blood magic, thanks to Beldia being Beldia everyone was focused on him instead of what magic I was casting.

I looked toward the party recruitment section and saw quite a few, but most of them were looking for a thief with abilities that would allow them to explore dungeons safely. Guess I'm out of luck...

"Hey you."

I continued looking at the recruitment posters seeing if there were any parties in need of a mage.

"Oi, little girl."

The closest one I've seen so far is a party in need of a priest who can buff them, still no mage. Out of nowhere a hand was placed on my head and forcefully turned me around.

"I was talking to you, you know"

The voice was gruff and sounded angry.

"M-me?"

My voice squeaked, I know my new voice is considerably higher pitched compared to my old one, but I still didn't think I could go that high.

"Yes, you."

The owner of the voice removed his hand from the top off my head and I looked up to see a man towering above me, holy hell, how tall is this guy? He was tall and muscular, with tanned skin and black hair, his attire consisted of an open jacket, which allowed his chest to be seen, he had bandages over his fists, ripped black jeans that looked like something from Hot Topic, and black boots. Did I do something wrong to upset him? I don't remember ever talking to someone like this, let alone angering them.

"Garret, stop being such a brute like always, it's obvious you scaring the poor girl. Seriously, how does our party operate with you as the leader? No wonder our last mage left."

The second voice sounded more, noble? He just mentioned a mage leaving his party, is that why this giant came over to me? That can't be it, they wouldn't even know if I was a mage.

"Sorry for this ruffians actions, it is unbecoming of a man to manhandle a delicate flower such as yourself that way!"

The owner of this voice was another man, he was pale-skinned with ash-blonde hair, wearing white armour with a sword to his side, that's it this guy sounds full of himself, not noble.

"Anyhow, let's get to the matter at hand, we approached Lady Luna with a request to put up a recruitment poster for a mage, only for her to point towards you, who was desperately looking for a new party and telling us you were indeed the mage we have been looking for all along, with you we could take on even the Demon King himself!"

"You said that to the last mage we recruited, Justin."

Light hair looked towards dark hair,

"You're not supposed to say that in-front of the person we are trying to recruit you dimwit!"

"I don't see why we need a big speech every time we recruit someone new!"

"How else are we supposed to get them to join? They won't want to if we don't show them our cool side!"

That was his cool side? He just sounds like a stuck up noble who antagonises the main character in every fantasy manga I've read, however, I do want to do a harder quest that'll need more than just myself, so I'll join them... Temporarily.

"E-excuse me..."

The two stopped their bickering and looked towards me and said at the same time,

"Yes?"

"I'll join your party... Only for a bit..."

They looked towards each other and then looked back to me,

"Thank you, we finally have a mage again!"

It was the one in the knight armour who said this with excitement, after realising how desperate he sounded he spoke up again, this time trying to sound more noble.

"Thank you, dear mademoiselle, my name is Justin and my class is that off a Knight, and this brute is named Garret, and is the Brawler class. Our other party members are currently fraternising with other adventures in the guild. We will all gather momentarily to wish you a warm welcome to our party, follow me to meet your new best friends!"

He grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards presumably his other party members, and Garret followed.

"You did hear me when I said I was joining temporarily right?"

They both seemed to ignore me as they continued dragging me across the guild hall. Some adventurers looked at me with pity. What have I gotten myself into?

Hopefully I can survive this encounter with a new party.